25

[Confused]

• • • •

"I'm not sure I know what you're trying to tell me." You said unsure.

"You're Jungkook's mystery girl whom he always talks about but never gave a name or picture for the past 2 years. Whenever we try to set him up on a date he always turns them down saying that he already has someone in his heart back in Busan. Then suddenly like a month ago after he came back from Busan he brought a girl with him and introduced to us as his girlfriend so we thought we finally got to meet her, the girl whom he always talks about." She explained which had you scrunching your eyebrows confused.

Jo Yuri doesn't look like someone from Busan.

"But then now, you are here in front of me crying over HIM, and have the necklace he got together with his friends and I. I can recognize that diamond necklace anywhere, he had it custom made for his one special girl." She commented which had you holding it with your fingertips.

"No wonder I never saw the necklace around her neck. I thought maybe it was too precious she just left it somewhere safe." She mumbled while you started getting more and more confused as she was deep in thoughts.

What Jihyun was hinting at was that up until my birthday it was fine and only after that, did Yuri showed up and made everyone think that it was her instead of me he had been talking about for the past 2 years.

Then what happened after my birthday?

He didn't even text or send a letter to you at all. You had been concerned about that too but now it made sense.

He has Jo Yuri.

That made you frown before looking down, trying to wipe away the tears that fell down your face again.

Jihyun snapped back to reality before frowning at you.

"Don't worry Haneul-ah, we'll get to the bottom of this. I never really like Jo Yuri anyways, she gives me a weird vibe." She spoke which had you smiling as she tries to cheer you up.

"You need to win back your man Haneul-ah. Because I know he still loves the girl he has always been talking about for the past years, which is YOU. There must be something about Jo Yuri that we don't know, so don't give up now." She hyped you up which had you smiling brightly.

She was right. You are Lee Haneul, the one who managed to grab your crush's heart once. You can do it again.

Jihyun must have seen the determination on your face too as she grinned at you before pulling you up from the bed and dragging you towards your wardrobe.

You stared at her confused to which she smiled before opening your wardrobe and rummaging through it.

"We are going to go have dinner tonight, which was the main reason I came here in the first place. It's with Taehyung and his group of friends which means Jungkook will be there, so you better dress nice if you want to win your man back." She stated confidently while you were deep in thoughts.

"But wouldn't she be there as well?" You asked quite feeling sad that now you have to see her always with Jeon instead of you.

Jihyun shook her head.

"He never brings her along if it's with us. We never knew why, because he had always talked about her, but yet he doesn't want us to spend time with her too, to get to know her. Which I don't mind and now is a good opportunity for you."

She spoke happily before taking out a sleeveless white top paired with a black flowy skirt and shoving it into your hands.

She then pushed you into your bathroom demanding you to change then closing the door while you stared at the clothes in your hand then at yourself in the mirror.

You smiled determinedly and put on the clothes as ordered and stared at yourself once again from the mirror.

You had waited 3 years for him, you can wait more Haneul.

You will always wait for him till the end.