58

[Mistrust]

• • • •

You were shaking vigorously while trying to wiggle your hands free from the binds that they had attached on you.

You were tied to the chair from the hands and legs, and something was still covering your head which prevents you from seeing where you are.

The tears were streaming down your cheeks none stop, as you were very frightened of what that man would do to you.

Suddenly you heard a door banged open, which had you flinching before hearing footsteps approaching you which had you cowering back towards your chair in fear.

"Remove the bag from her head." A voice, sounding a bit familiar spoke before the bag was roughly pulled from your head and you squinted your eyes before blinking up at the person standing in front of you.

When your vision came into focus, your eyes widened as you stared at the smiling face, standing in front of you.

You tried to say something but the tape was still stuck to your mouth so it came out muffled and the person must have noticed, before he ripped it off which made you scream.

It stings like hell and more tears pooled out of your eyes and down your face before you weakly looked up and face the person still smiling.

"W-why?" You could only ask this one question because you cannot recall ever doing something to upset this person.

"Oh it's nothing personal with you dear. Just something I should have taken care of, a long time ago but failed so I have to go through these measures." The person spoke out wickedly while you just whimpered.

Then suddenly a phone ringtone was heard and the person grabbed it from the pants pocket before answering the call.

"Hey sweetie, how are you?" Your eyes widened when you heard that and you thought of screaming for help.

"Yuri! Jo Yuri, it's Haneul. Please help me! Your father kidnapped me. Tell Jeon, help—" Before you could finish your sentence, someone covered your mouth with his enormous hands while you continued screaming but it was muffled.

The old man glared at you in hatred while covering the speakers of his phone before he eyed the man behind you and you felt a tape being stuck onto your mouth again.

After he was assured you cannot yell again, he placed his phone back onto his ears before continuing on speaking.

"Oh that was nothing sweetheart. Just some crazy maid, I just fired her, don't worry." He lied into the phone while you stared helplessly at it.

"Alright sweetie. I'll call you next time. Love you too." He smiled before ending the call and turning towards you with a wicked glare.

You shunned back, feeling so frightened that your body couldn't stop shaking.

"You are going to pay for what you almost did little lady. After I'm through with you, you'd regret ever doing that." He threatened while you whimpered as more tears fell before he eyed the men who must be behind you, before turning around to leave with them at tow.

"Guard the door and make sure she cannot escape." He ordered them before you saw them shut the door while you just looked around, trying to think of how to get free.

—————————————

You didn't know what time it was but you must have dozed off a while ago, due to exhaustion from crying, because when you opened your eyes again, it was dark outside, from the only window in the room you were in.