61

[Normal]

• • • •

"I'm so glad you're safe Haneul-ah. I'm glad we made it in time."

You smiled, wrapping your arms tighter before replying, "I'm so glad you saved me Jeon. I love you so so so much. I'm sorry I pulled away from you when everything you were doing was to protect me."

He pulled you away from the hug, smiling lightly before placing his hand on your cheek and rubbing away the tears.

"I know Haneul-ah. I'd do anything for you, and you know I always cherish your love. Our love." He spoke and smiled while you smiled back brightly before leaning in and crashing his mouth in a hot searing kiss.

You shifted your arms from his chest to around his neck as his arms pulled you closer towards him by your waist.

He plunged his tongue into your mouth which opened up readily for him and you felt him smile against your lips and you the same.

After a few short moment, the both of you pulled away smiling, with your foreheads still connected.

"I love you Jeon." You said softly which had him grinning.

"I love you too Haneul-ah."

—————————————

A guy named Eunhyuk, whom Jeon said was the one who found you, drove you all back on his car.

He escorted you and Jeon to the front of your houses while Yuri and the woman named Soohyun, which you found out was her mom, stayed back in the car.

You stood in front of the car window where Yuri was sitting at, and smiled gratefully at her.

"Thank you for saving me Yuri." You stated to which she gave you a soft smile back.

"I'm so glad we got there on time. I wouldn't live with myself knowing that my father murdered an innocent person." She said sadly while you frowned and looked at the lady.

She was smiling at you but you could see the sadness in her eyes of what had transpired.

"Now stay happy the both of you. Together. Because that's where you both belong. With each other." Yuri spoke while you fixed your attention back on her.

You were a bit shocked, hearing her say that, and also guilty, as you know you love Jeon and he loves you too. He only dated Yuri to protect you.

"Yuri...." You started before she gently shook her head with a smile.

"No Haneul, it's okay. I knew Jungkook doesn't love me. We never said it to each other. The only endearment we ever did, would be to hold hands and me kissing his cheeks. Nothing more." She reassured and you just closed your mouth.

"He belongs with you. After everything he does, just to keep you safe. So love him more, for me too." She requested to which you smiled and nodded before she gave a parting stare to the both of you, and then drove off, leaving you and Jeon to stare at the car until it disappeared from sight.

You then turned towards Jeon who was already staring at you with a lot of emotions in his eyes which had you cupping his cheeks.

It was very dark now, probably about 9PM and the both of you were in front of your parents' homes, just staring into each other's eyes, being dissolved into them.

He held your waist firmly while you placed one hand on his arm and another caressing his cheeks.

"Jeon...." You whispered out while staring at his eyes, his nose, his cheeks and his lips. You were admiring the man standing in front of you.