27

[Friends]

• • • •

"Hello, are you perhaps Lee Haneul?"

You turned towards the direction of the voice and saw a very good looking guy smiling at you.

It has only been a week at this university and you have made no friends except for Jihyun so you were quite shocked to hear someone call out and talk to you.

You gaped at his flawless and godly features but then immediately snapped out of it when you heard him chuckling softly.

"Y-yes. I'm Lee Haneul." You stuttered then scolded yourself mentally.

The guy smiled and you swooned when you saw how beautiful it looked.

"Nice to meet you I'm Yoon Jeonghan and I am a Year-3 Music student, for singing." He introduced himself while you bowed and greeted him.

You were a bit confused to why a senior like him is talking to you while you were checking out the extracurricular activity board.

"I recently came across your dancing video, on your first day of school and I was wondering if you would like to help me out with a project of mine. It requires a student from the Dance Major." He explained and you were a bit concerned because it was still your first week of attending here.

"I'm not really sure. I'm just a Year One student who has only been here for a week though." You replied unsurely.

He just smiled, "No it's okay. I think you're talented right after seeing the video of you dancing. So I decided to approach you for it. It would help me so much if you agreed on it."

You were debating in your head whether or not to just try it out. He had a pleading look on his face and his handsome features did nothing but make you give in.

Don't get me wrong I'm still in love with Jeon but this guy, I swear he looks like an angel.

"Okay, I guess I will help you out." You replied which had him smiling brightly before thanking you endlessly.

You just smiled and said it was no problem before he asked to meet up with you after all your classes today at a cafe near the campus.

You agreed and bid him farewell when he said he will be heading off to his class while you also started heading towards your class.

—————————————

After a whole day of dancing and moving around, you were very tired as you dragged your feet along the corridors again.

You reminded yourself that you need to go meet your senior, Jeonghan at a cafe near the campus and you walked towards the exit of the building.

When nearing the exit you saw Jeon with his group of friends and also Yuri.

Your heart ached again when you saw how he was smiling at her while she was talking to him and you just decided on walking pass them without acknowledging them but Jimin saw you and called you.

You mentally cursed and plastered a smile on your face before greeting him and also the others, including Yuri who was smiling back.

"Well then I'll see you tomorrow Jungkookie." She said to Jeon before tiptoeing and giving him a kiss on his cheeks.

You felt the familiar pang in your chest again and you just averted your eyes away from them.

"Bye guys, bye Haneul-ssi." She bid farewell as you just smiled softly at her before she left out the doors.

"Haneul-ssi, we are going to go for the movies, do you want to follow us? Jihyun will be there too." Jimin asked you while you just smiled and politely declined.

"A senior of mine wanted me to be part of his project so I agreed to meet him at a cafe after class." You explained which had him pouting.

Your brows just raised when you saw the disappointment on his face.

"Yah Jimin, at least make it less obvious. Your disappointment is shining through like an angel's halo right now." Hoseok joked to which the rest of them laughed.

You just stood there awkwardly, staring at all of them and then lastly at Jeon who was staring at Jimin, with a hint of annoyance.

Why is he annoyed?

Does he really not want me to follow?

You frowned at that thought before Taehyung suddenly asked.

"It's just your first week here and a senior is already asking you to be a part of his project. Your dance video must really be blowing up." He commented to which you just sheepishly chuckled while rubbing the back of your head.

"Who is he? Do we know him?" Hoseok asked.

"Umm... his name is Yoon Jeonghan, he's a Year 3 Music Major, in singing." You replied to which they said 'ahhh'.

"It's Jeonghannie. A friend of ours Jimin. We knew him through Joshua. A lot of girls have been dying to get his attention due to his angelic looks." Taehyung stated to which Jimin mouthed an 'o'.

"Oh right! Jeonghan! He has also never asked any other dance major students for help in his project except for his friends. He has Year 3 friends in the Dance Major too, I wonder why he suddenly took interest in asking you Haneul-ssi."

Jimin thoughtfully wondered and you wondered too, because there must be other talented Year 3 students that would help him better.

"Maybe he has taken a liking to you Haneul-ssi. Because from what Joshua tells me, Jeonghan never approaches girls, either for project or just getting to know them. So you must be someone special that caught his eyes for him to approach you." Taehyung said mindfully with a grin while you just pursed your lips.

"Umm well, that's highly unlikely, we just met today. He might just liked my dance that's why. I better get going, I need to go meet him now."

You said shoving that thought away before bowing at them and lastly staring at Jeon who was staring at you intensely.

You just flashed him a small smile before turning around and leaving through the doors and walking towards the cafe.