47

[Help]

• • • •

The doorknob continued rattling vigorously as you bit your hand harder, trying not to make any sound and ignoring the pain.

You then looked around yourself, trying to find anything useful for you to defend yourself with. You grabbed a violin which you thought would be useful and you just thought of paying it back if it ever broke.

The door started banging and you couldn't help but let out a gasp which you quickly covered with your hand.

"I knew you were in there. Wait till I get my hands on you." He threatened while you just curled up, holding the violin tightly against yourself as the door started banging even more and slowly opening up.

Soon, the door burst open, seeing the lock might even be broken as you curled up backwards towards the shelf further, hoping it would swallow you up and away from here.

The man let out a creepy smile while closing the door behind him and advancing towards you while you were shaking then pointing the violin at him.

"D-don't.... come any closer." You spoke out trying to sound tough but it came out as a little squeak.

The man laughed at you while staring at the violin in your hand.

"What are you going to do with that? Drown me in music?" He laughed again before advancing towards you which made you scream before waving the violin violently and hitting him squarely on his head.

The impact must have been hard as you hit him twice in that same spot which had him stumbling back and clutching his head which looked like it was bleeding.

You stared at the violin in your hand and noticed the strings were wet in blood, so it must have pierced through his skin.

"You little bitch! You're gonna get it now." He screamed while grabbing the violin and ruthlessly throwing it away before stalking toward you.

"No no, STAY AWAY!"

You were now scared and hyperventilating as you leaned back further towards the shelf trying to look around to grab what else you can use when suddenly the door bursted open which made the man turn around.

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HER."

That voice.....

You stared over the man and saw Jeon standing there, his body taunt with his hands fisting tightly and his face looking murderous.

You were so happy to see him that you smiled as tears dropped more from your eyes.

You're saved.... Jeon's here.... He's here....

—————————————

Jeonghan

You were sitting anxiously on your sofa while shaking your legs, the thing you always do when you feel something is not right.

You stared at your phone to see the delivered but unseen messages to Haneul.

You :
Have you arrived home safely?
Delivered 7:20PM

You :
Angel? Are you back now?
Delivered 7:25PM

You :
Haneul-ah, please reply. You're making me worried.
Delivered 7:30PM

To put your mind at ease, you tried dialing her number and placing the phone towards your ear.

"The person you have called is not available."

You scrunched your eyebrows before re-dialing again and again for more than 5 times but still the same voice repeated.

Why isn't she answering?

"Yo Jeonghan, are you okay? You seemed tense." You looked up at Joshua.

"Shua~ do you have Taehyung's number?" You asked frantically while he just looked confused before nodding.

"Please dial him for me. Haneul is not answering and she left 30 minutes ago. Her dorm is only 10 minutes from here. She told me she would text me as soon as she arrives. Something must be up, I'm worried." You explained which had him sitting down next to you.

"Woah woah calm down Han, deep breaths first. How can Taehyung help?" He asked confused but nonetheless took out his phone.

"His girlfriend stays across from Haneul's dorm room. So we can ask her." You replied to which he nodded and dialed Taehyung's phone number.

After three rings, he answered.

"Hello?"

"Hi Taehyung, it's Joshua."

You listened attentively as he had his phone on speaker.

"Hey Joshua. How may I help you?"

"I have Jeonghan beside me and he is worried since Haneul hasn't texted him back or answered his calls after walking back to her dorm. He just wants to know if your girlfriend can check up on her dorm room to see if she's back."

Joshua explained to which you heard a soft 'hm' from Taehyung.

"I am now with Jihyun at her dorm. We'll take a look."

"Thank you."

You heard the both of them from the phone, knocking on the door and yelling for her name.

You checked the time and it was now 7:50PM and you started getting more anxious as they keep yelling for her name and no response.

"She's not answering. Maybe she's in the bath or something." Taehyung's voice was heard again through the phone.

"It's not possible because she told me she would text me as soon as she arrives but she didn't. It's also been 50 mins, she wouldn't shower for that long and her phone is unreachable which never happens." You explained frantically showing how much you're worried right now.

"Do you think she might be in the Music Building?"

You then heard a softer feminine voice from the phone, which must he Taehyung's girlfriend.

"Why would she be there?" Taehyung must have asked her.

"It's a good place to start guessing." She stated.

"I'm going to go look for her." You said immediately standing up, Joshua following suit.

"Wait Jeonghan! Calm down! Jungkook is still in the music building, sorting out what the lecturer asked him to. We'll ask him to check. A good thing to do right now is not panic okay?"

Taehyung explained while you just let out a shaky breath before looking up at Joshua. He nodded towards you before patting your shoulder comfortably.

"Thank you Taehyung." Joshua replied in your stead while you just shut your eyes and sat back down.

"If she's not there, then we'll all go search together." Taehyung reassured before ending the call and you just closed your eyes, trying to calm down and wait for a call or message.

I really hope she's okay and that, nothing's happened to her.