26

[Dinner]

• • • •

You were quite nervous as you walked together with Jihyun towards the restaurant that they have decided to dine for the night.

It was a 15 minutes walk from the girl's dorm building and you were glad you decided to wear a pair of converse instead of heels or else you would be suffering right now.

Jihyun finally stopped in front of the restaurant after checking her phone one last time since we had relied on her google map the whole way.

She had already told you that the guys had already arrived and that we were a bit late due to the episode just now of me crying.

You apologized to her to which she just shook her hand discarding it saying, "We're girls. We are supposed to be late to these types of stuffs."

You just nodded at her wordlessly but chuckled at her humor.

The both of you entered the restaurant and you took in a large breath, still feeling nervous to seeing Jeon again, after this morning.

The waiter talked to Jihyun before escorting us towards a private room which had you lifting your eyebrows at her.

"Our dinners are always loud with them always being excited and off the hook." She commented while making a gesture of turning her finger above her head.

You laughed and nodded before the waiter opened the door and just as she said, you were greeted by them practically acting as if they weren't in a restaurant.

You saw Hoseok standing up with his glass of water? Then Jimin and Taehyung laughing while clutching their stomach watching Namjoon being scolded by Jin because he was burning the paper that was placed above the barbecue pan to prevent the meat from sticking.

Yoongi also suddenly stood up and clanked his glass of water too, with Hoseok before the both of them gulped it down one shot.

Lastly you looked towards Jeon who was sitting at the end just staring at everything and smiling without a word and your heart skipped a beat just seeing him again with his bunny smile that you loved.

"Yah yah! We haven't even arrived and it's already a mess with you guys." Jihyun suddenly spoke which caught the attention of all of them.

The waiter had left closing the door and you just stood there with your hands cupping each other in front of you as you felt a bit timid and weary.

"Oh Jihyun-ah, you've arrived?" Taehyung walked up towards her and embraced her in a hug before planting a kiss on her lips and smiling adoringly at her.

You smiled seeing their endearment and suddenly remembered how Jeon always did that to you whenever he comes to visit.

Thinking of that made a frown to appear on your face as he doesn't do that to you now because he has another girlfriend.

"Oh! Haneul-ssi, you're here too." You snapped out of your thoughts before looking up at Taehyung and planting a smile immediately.

"Yea~ Jihyun invited me. I hope I'm not intruding." You said timidly to which he just shook his head.

"No you're not! Come, the hyungs has been wanting to get to know you after I told them about you." He spoke happily and gesturing me to go sit and you checked the table to see that the only seat available was across from Jeon at the end of the table beside Jimin.

You slowly walked towards the seat and spared a glance at Jihyun who was on the other side 2 chairs away from you beside Taehyung who was beside Jeon.

She smiled at you reassuringly before eyeing Jeon, hinting at you to do something.

You took in a breath and finally turned to face Jeon who was already staring at you with no emotions on his face.

You just smiled at him to which he just ignored and looked away which had your smile dropping and your eyes to drop.

Why are you acting like this Jeon?

You were broken out of your thoughts when you hear a voice talking to you.

You turned towards Jimin who has an eye smile on his face offering a plate of barbecued meat and you offered him a smile and thanked him before accepting the plate.

"Wow how kind of you Jimin to treat the lady the meat." Seokjin commented in a teasing tone which had him laughing and turning towards him.

"Making moves now aren't we Jimin-ah." Yoongi commented while wiggling his eyebrows which had your eyes widening.

Jimin slapped him on his arm but they all kept on teasing him which had you feeling awkward but you urged the will to turn to Jeon.

He was silently staring at Jimin not commenting anything but there was something that you saw in his eyes. A hint of jealousy or possessiveness but it disappeared as quickly as you saw it.

You were wondering what made him jealous as you grabbed the glass of water beside you and pulled it towards your lips to drink.

"Haneul-ssi, do you have a boyfriend?" Namjoon suddenly asked you which had you frozen with the glass of water stopping right before it reached your lips.

"Why are YOU asking that hyung?" Jimin exclaimed to which you brought the glass of water away from your lips and placed it back on the table.

You cleared your throat, uncomfortably shifting on your seat.

"U-um.... I had a boyfriend for 2 years.... but then found out he now has someone else." You commented sadly looking at Jeon who wasn't looking at you before you turned towards Namjoon who had a regretful face.

"Oh... I'm sorry I asked." He said with a frown which had you smiling and shaking your head.

"It's okay. I don't really feel sad because this must just be his journey of finding himself. I know what we had was special. I promised him I would wait for him after he left to Seoul for his studies, and I'm keeping that promise, until the end. So I am just waiting for him to come back to me." You said sincerely, while everyone stared at you in amazement.

"Wow.... he is one lucky guy." Hoseok commented to which you just sheepishly smiled.

They all praised you for being so understanding and loyal and continued on eating the rest of their meals.

You turned towards Jeon trying to grasp his reaction and he was staring at you with an emotion in his eyes that you couldn't understand.

It looked as if he was fighting against his inner self and is losing. The emotion looks sad and you wanted to ask him about it before he stood up suddenly and left the room, replying 'toilet' when his hyungs asked him where he was going.

What is going on with you Jeon?

You're making me worried.