34

[Savior]

• • • •

You were discharged from the hospital and Jeon took the liberty to send you back to your dorm.

When you entered the dorm building with him, you did not expect the kind old lady at the desk to smile towards him and for him to smile back.

You stared at him confused as the both of you entered the elevator, with you still looking at him with a strange look.

He must have noticed because he turned towards you with his eyebrows raised.

"What?" He finally asked when the doors of the elevator slid open to your floor.

You hummed wearily before exiting the elevator and walking towards your dorm room.

"I'm just wondering how you're allowed to enter the girl's dorm building with no problem. The other time Taehyung was here in Jihyun's room too." You spoke nonchalantly while jiggling your key into the door knob.

Jeon chuckled while you got your door opened and entered it but without Jeon in tow.

You stared at him, prompting him to enter but he just shook his head at you.

You pursed your lips feeling a bit disappointed because he was still being distant towards you, not even wanting to come into your dorm room.

He's still the gentleman type, refusing to enter another girl's room when he has a girlfriend.

You started frowning and your eyes unveiled the sadness inside, packed with the trauma from the incident this early morning.

You gripped the handle of your door as you stared at Jeon, looking him up and down, missing everything about him.

His hugs.

His smile.

His endearments.

His kisses.

You just let out a sigh, closing your eyes trying to will the tears back in before opening your mouth to speak.

"Thank you for sending me back Jeon. You can go back now." You opened your eyes to flash him a fake smile but you cannot hide the raw sadness in your eyes.

Jeon must have noticed it because it was so obvious and he was the one who could always read you easily.

"Haneul I—" he was about to say something but you cut him off, "You should go Jeon. Goodbye."

Without waiting for a response, you pushed the door shut closed, leaning your forehead against it, letting the tears that are forming to finally fall down your face.

You turned and leaned your back against the door, sliding down, then finally sat on the floor, hugging your knees as you sobbed hard.

All the sadness that you've been feeling so far had exploded inside you and you couldn't stop the dam of tears that broke.

—————————————

You arrived at the Music Building the next day after grabbing a granola bar from the cafeteria and was bombarded with Jimin and his friends.

You were taking a bite of the granola bar while entering the doors of the building when they suddenly crowded you the moment you entered.

Jeon was the only one who was standing a bit further away from you, as you had expected him to be, causing the sadness inside you from yesterday to grow again.

"Haneul! Are you okay? Are you feeling well?" You heard Jimin's worried voice and turned towards him who was now checking around you.

You scrunched your brows at him still with the granola bar in your mouth as you asked, "What are you talking about?" But it was muffled with the food you're biting.

"Young lady, chew and swallow before you speak!" Taehyung scolded you to which you just rolled your eyes and finally bite down on the bar, chewing it then swallowing.

"So why are you crowding around me?" You now asked again and Jimin now stood in front of you.

"Jungkook told us about what happened to you. We were worried sick." He explained to which you let out an 'ahh'.

You just waved your hand dismissively before taking another bite of the granola bar and continued walking knowing they would follow you.

"I'm all fine now. I had a good rest after taking a leave from school yesterday." You stated with a smile, taking the last bite before throwing the wrapper at a nearby bin.

"What a relief! I'm glad you're okay Haneul-ssi." Hoseok said to which you smiled gratefully at him.

"Next time don't go out at that hour okay Haneul?! If you really want to then text someone to go with you, or text me. I'll accompany you." Jimin spoke frantically which made you laugh and nod your head.

You noticed Jeon giving a side glance to Jimin with an emotion in his eyes that you usually see whenever he sees Jimin being so friendly towards you.

Jealousy

You just shook your head and continued walking towards the first class of the day when suddenly you saw a group of guys standing by a vending machine on the left.

What caught your attention was the guy with black hair that falls a little over his eyebrows and it was a bit curled.

Then the said guy turned towards your direction and that's when your eyes widened in realization.

You ran faster and faster and soon bump into someone's arm and you looked up to see a guy confusedly staring at your tear stained face.

You didn't know who he was but you pleaded for help, "Please... please help me. A guy is chasing me." You begged and turned around to see the man approaching.

It was the guy from last night! The one who saved you.

He must have also noticed you because you saw a small grin on his face, looking at you.

You decided to walk towards him while the guys behind you stopped walking and stared at you approaching the guy.

"Hi, it was you yesterday right? The one who saved me." You asked with a smile to which he finally smiled back and nodded.

"Are you feeling all better now? Did you take a rest yesterday?" He asked while looking to see if you're really okay and you laughed.

"Yes I'm all fine now." You chuckled and said to which he smiled and nodded.

"I just wanted to say thank you so much for saving me yesterday. I wouldn't know what would have happened if you weren't there at that moment." You spoke gratefully from the bottom of your heart and he chuckled and just shook his head dismissively.

"It's all good miss. I'm relieved to have saved someone." He commented which had you laughing.

"Please, call me Haneul. I'm Lee Haneul." You introduced yourself while extending your hand towards him.

He stretched his hand out and held yours which felt very warm and snug, while he was smiling the whole time and staring straight into your eyes.

"I'm Mark Tuan."

"Call me Mark."