64

[Always]

• • • •

Jungkook

This must be what heaven feels like. What it means by having the world in your arms.

You smiled as you smelt her strawberry scented shampoo on her hair and wrapped your arms around her tighter before you felt her shuffle in your arms.

She must now be facing you while you still pretended to be asleep as you felt her hand, caressing the area under your collarbone.

The place where you had her name tattooed on.

Then you felt a kiss onto it which made you grit your teeth as that made your Jeon Junior harden immediately.

You decided to finally wake up with a groan while opening your eyes and smiling at her, expressing your adoration for her.

You pouted when she said that we needed to get ready for class, but then an idea came into your head, which had you smiling mischievously before getting out of bed, with her wrapped around your waist, as you carried her towards the bathroom.

Who's to say that we can't get ready for class together?

You kissed her and turned on the tap to let warm water fall down the both of us and you lost your mind every time she bites her lips before you plunged into her as she moaned the lovely sound that gives you immense pleasure.

You took your time with her in the bathroom and that was the reason why we were a bit late for class.

—————————————

You were now sitting at the table outside the cafeteria as you were explaining to your hyungs on everything that happened within the last 2 months.

Seokjin hyung still stared at you with caution having that expression that says, "If you pull shit like that again, I'll castrate you myself."

You just laughed at him because he looks funny even though he is being serious and suddenly you felt a hand, placed on top of yours before you turned around and smiled at Haneul, then flipped your hand under hers and held it firmly.

She had a huge smile on her face and the emotions she was emitting, from her eyes and from her smile, it made your heart full and bloom.

The amount of love and affection she has for you was very overwhelming that your heart was beating so hard against your chest that it started to hurt.

But you like it. You love the pain. You wished you could feel it everyday.

"So Jungkook, how's preparation for the show going?" Yoongi hyung suddenly asked and you just hummed out saying, it's getting there.

You were in a rush with all of the preparations, because they moved it up 2 months earlier and it is happening in a week's time.

The reason being is that the entertainments do not want to clash the show from our university with their normal auditions that always takes place around September.

This was why you had asked Haneul to go back to Seoul with you early and now you were making all final preparations, as you finally had the school's auditorium booked.

Everyone sitting at the table right now were discussing on what to do for the show, as you didn't mind because usually Namjoon or Yoongi hyung would decide these for the 7 of us.

They were in a deep conversation and Haneul was also listening to what Jihyun was suggesting and you smiled at how her eyebrows would scrunch, whenever she concentrates.

Your hands were still connected as you would caress her soft skin with your thumb and from the corner of your eyes, you saw Jimin hyung smiling softly also staring at our connected hands.

You turned to face him as he also turned to face you.

"I'm so glad you're finally back with her Jungkook." He spoke softly, only for you to hear and it wasn't a problem as the rest of them were in their own world.

"You have feelings for her hyung." You stated as it was very obvious since the first day Taehyung hyung introduced her to us.

Jimin hyung smiled and nodded before replying, "That's just what they are. Feelings. Just emotions of protection. I know, it will never compare to the amount of LOVE you have for her Jungkook. So keep her safe, and keep her yours."

You smiled brightly and nodded, simultaneously gripping Haneul's hand a bit tighter which she didn't notice, as you stared at her animately talking to Jihyun, before you turned back to Jimin hyung.

"Thank you hyung. For everything. For protecting her when I couldn't." You said sincerely to which he brought his hand up in a fist and you smiled brightly before fist bumping him.

Then he turned to participate in the conversation with the rest, while you turned back to Haneul and stared at her smiling and laughing, talking to Jihyun as you unknowingly smiled, admiring everything about her.

Her eyes.

Her nose.

Her lips.

All mine.

She gave you a part of her, no one will ever have and you did the same to her.

I'm all her firsts, and I tend to be, for so much more.

If you know what I mean......

• • • •

[A/N: I'm quite sad to let this book go.]