41

[Weird]

• • • •

You exited your last class for the day and walked along the hallway towards your locker and took out the bouquet of purple roses.

You smiled staring at it, taking another sniff of it before closing your locker and locking it.

Then you turned to walk towards the exit and out of the building to head home and finally place the roses into a jar of water.

When you arrived at your dorm and made sure that the roses were in water you went towards the bathroom, grabbing your towel for a nice refreshing shower.

After you feel that you were finally clean and also done applying full body lotion, you decided to dry your wet hair which was wrapped in a towel.

You plugged in the hair dryer and switched it on and started blow drying, sitting in front of your dressing table while looking at the mirror.

After you're done with drying your hair and doing your skin care routine, you went towards your bed and sat on it.

Then you heard a ding coming from your phone and you looked at it to see a message from an unknown number.

Unknown :
Hello Haneul~ it's me Jeonghan. I got your number with the help from Taehyung.
Seen 4:00PM

You smiled at it then saved the number into your phone.

You :
Hi Jeonghan Sunbae~
Seen 4:02PM

Jeonghan~ :
Are you back at your dorm now?
Seen 4:02PM

You :
Yep. I'm currently resting.
Seen 4:03PM

Jeonghan~ :
That's good. Try to rest well.
Seen 4:04PM

Jeonghan~ :
It must be hard having dance classes all week.
Seen 4:04PM

You :
Haha a bit. But it is enjoyable :3.
Seen 4:05PM

Jeonghan~ :
I know it would be quite public for a date but...
Seen 4:05PM

Jeonghan~ :
Would you be my date to our Welcome Back Party at our place?
Seen 4:06PM

Then you remembered about the party that you had agreed to attend. You checked the date and noticed that it was tomorrow.

You debated for a while because Jeon would be there too and you didn't expect to go on a date with someone, in his presence.

Jeonghan~ :
If you're uncomfortable with the crowd then it's okay.
Seen 4:10PM

Jeonghan~ :
We can go on a date another day.
Seen 4:10PM

You realized that you have left him on seen for 4 minutes which must have worried him a bit.

You just smiled at his nervousness and replied.

You :
It's alright. So tomorrow at the party?
Seen 4:11PM

You :
Should I come myself or would you be a gentleman and pick me up?
Seen 4:11PM

Jeonghan~ :
Really?? I'm glad.
Seen 4:12PM

Jeonghan~ :
And of course I will pick you up.
Seen 4:12PM

Jeonghan~ :
Be ready tomorrow by 6PM.
Seen 4:12PM

You :
Alright~ see you then. :)
Seen 4:13PM

Jeonghan~ :
Goodbye~ have a good night. x)
Seen 4:13PM

You :
Thank you~~ You too~~ ^_^
Seen 4:14PM

You then placed your phone back on the bedside table and connected it to the charger when you see that it was running low on battery.

Then you stood up and went towards your kitchen to cook something for dinner.

Ever since that traumatic night, you had always had your kitchen stocked up with food and ingredients in case you get hungry in the middle of the night.

—————————————

The next day you were exiting the dance class when you bumped into Jimin who gave you his charming eye smile.

"Well hello Haneul-ssi." He greeted which had you smiling.

"Hey Jimin-ssi. Heading home now?" You asked as the both of you walked side by side.

He nodded at you while the both of you exited the building to be greeted by the rest of his friends plus Jihyun stading at the staircase in front of the exit.

"Yo Jimin! Fancy seeing you Haneul-ssi." Yoongi said while you just flashed him a smile.

"You guys are going for the Welcome Back Party by Joshua and his friends right?" Taehyung asked the guys and also me while he had his arms wrapped around Jihyun's shoulder from behind.

They all nodded, including Jeon and you let out a small breath only audible to you.

"You too Haneul-ssi?" You turned to Seokjin before smiling and nodding.

"Cool! We can go together. Why don't you tag along with Jihyun and Taehyung?" He suggested while you smiled and declined politely.

"It is okay. Jeonghan said he would come pick me up. I can meet you guys there." You said and they all looked surprised.

"You're going with Jeonghan?" Jimin asked and there was a hint of sadness in his tone which had you confused but immediately shrugged it off.

"Yea~ he asked me to be his date for their party and I agreed." You explained while Jimin just replied with a small smile.

You didn't paid mind to how his expression changed to something of disappointment and took a glance at Jeon who was shooting daggers at you then at Jimin.

You were confused to why he was angry at the both of you specifically but snapped out of it when you checked your watch and saw it was 4:30PM.

You told them you need to start getting ready and asked Jihyun if she is also heading back to the dorm to which she nodded.

The both of you and Taehyung said goodbye to the rest before heading towards your dorm building and you also bid farewel to the both of them when you entered your dorm room.

You placed all your stuffs on the bed and took your towel to start getting ready for the party.

But then you remembered a problem.

What are you supposed to wear?