30

[Disbelief]

• • • •

"What's wrong? Is there something on my face?" You asked self consciously touching your face before they just shook their head.

"Was that Yoon Jeonghan?" Namjoon asked Jimin and the latter nodded still looking at you.

"Wow, you're really amazing Haneul-ssi." Taehyung commented to which you raised your eyebrows in questioning.

"Jimin and I have met him a couple of times as he was friends with Joshua, but not once did we ever saw him smile like that, especially to strangers. He usually looks drowsy and sleepy and just smile lightly whenever we talk to him. He isn't rude we know that but Joshua said he rarely shows his emotions and he only shows them to his group of friends." He explained while you stared at him in disbelief.

"That's hard to imagine." You stated.

"Well, us seeing him smile brightly and genuinely was hard to imagine too until right now." Jimin retorted while you just blinked at him.

"I guess we aren't the only ones shocked, his two friends seemed to be bugging him too." Hoseok commented which had you turning around and staring at them and indeed one was trapping him in a headlock while the other was laughing.

"The one standing there and just laughing is Joshua, my friend and the other is Seungcheol. The three of them are the same age as Jimin and I." Taehyung explained to which you just nodded mindlessly and turned your attention back towards your food.

You unwrapped the cheese sandwich and took a bite from it while the rest forgot about the topic before and starting a new one.

Right then, Jihyun spoke, "Oh right! Jungkook I have a favor to ask."

You froze a split second from chewing before continuing and opening the bottle of water you had and gulped some water down.

"What is it?" Jeon replied and you heart skipped hearing his voice.

You felt like it's been so long hearing his voice which made you sad as you missed him calling you 'Haneul-ah'.

"Can you model for me? I need some photography for my project. I need a male and female model to have a photoshoot together." She asked to which you were waiting for his answer and he just hummed.

"Sure why not. Do you want me to ask Yuri to be the female model?" He asked which had your heart drop.

He didn't hesitate at all.

"Uhh.... no. I already have a female model." She stated while you felt nervous.

"Who?" Jeon asked.

"Haneul." She replied to which you let out your breath before looking up and gawking his reaction.

He gave off no reaction whatsoever and just stared at you poker face.

"What's with that face Jungkook? You don't want to do it anymore? It's fine, I'll ask someone else, maybe Jeonghan who seemed like he would be ecstatic to model with Haneul—"

"No! I'll do it!" Jeon said immediately still not looking away from you and staring at you while you saw Jihyun smirking and flashing you a wink.

You broke the eye contact and just continued eating your sandwich and take a look at your watch to see there's only 15 minutes left till your next class.

You started to wrap the sandwich back and told them that you need to head for class to which they nodded and waved at you.

"Do you want to walk back together after class? I'm done for the day but I need to meet up with some photography students to book them for a slot." Jihyun asked.

You grabbed your water bottle from the table and placed it in your bag before swinging it over your shoulder and smiling at her gratefully.

"It's fine Jihyun, you go first. I need to meet Jeonghan after class to learn the new choreography." You explained to which she nodded and you bid her and the rest goodbye.

You looked at Jeon one last time before leaving, to see that he had an annoyed expression on his face and you left confused to what he was annoyed about.

—————————————

Your class ended and you stood up from the floor after two hours of dancing as if your joints were loose.

The contemporary dance class is the hardest among all your classes since this is a new style of dancing which requires you to come out of your comfort zone.

You packed up your things and decided to enter the ladies' room to wash your hand and splash your face with water since you feel flushed as your face is red from the sweat.

You walked out and followed the wall signs towards the practice room that you agreed with Jeonghan to meet.

You walked for a while and arrived in front of Room 17 and you knocked on the door and heard a soft 'come in' from inside.

You opened the door slowly and entered to be greeted with 13 guys splattered inside the room either sprawling or sitting on the floor.

You stood frozen for a while at the spot staring at them, who were staring back at you, before checking the door plate again to see if you were in the right practice room.

Room 17

You were in the right room and you stood there awkwardly until you heard,

"Ohh Haneul-ah, you've arrived."