56

[Home]

• • • •

"Haneul-ah!" Your mother exclaimed as soon as soon as she opened the door.

You just smiled while she embraced you in a hug, obviously surprised by seeing you back home.

"Why didn't you tell me you were visiting?" She asked as the both of you entered the house towards the living room, where you saw your father sitting.

"I just wanted to surprise you." You replied as your father looked up from reading his newspaper with a surprised look.

"Oh Haneul! How are you here?" He set his newspaper down while you sat beside him and embraced him in a hug.

"Just felt like coming back for a while." You stated as he smiled warmly at you.

You really missed the warm and inviting atmosphere of your own home.

"What about Jungkook? Why didn't he follow?" Your mother asked you which you got nervous for a second before smiling and thinking up an excuse.

"He has a lot of stuffs to do. He's hosting a show soon so he's quite busy." You replied immediately and mentally let out a sigh of relief when your mom believed and nodded.

"How long are you staying?" Your dad asked and you replied, "I'll leave on Sunday night."

He nodded which then, you excused yourself to go settle down in your bedroom for the night since you're tired.

You switched off the airplane mode from your phone and immediately, a lot of messages entered and your phone vibrated non-stop.

You checked to see text messages from Jihyun, Jeon, Jimin and Jeonghan. There were also missed calls from Jihyun and Jeon.

Their messages were worrying as they must think that something has happened to you again like last time.

You just sighed before replying to the both of them that you had went back to Busan. Then you switched to Jimin's message and did the same as he was also worried but not as bad as the other two.

Then lastly you replied to Jeonghan who just texted some encouraging words of wisdom and also reminding you to eat something and get some rest.

After you did that, you went to your bathroom with your toiletries bag and get yourself ready for the night and finally get some peaceful rest.

—————————————

You felt the sunshine through the small opening of your window and smiled as you missed how it was always so peaceful at home.

You woke up and did your morning routine before going down to be greeted with the smell of pancakes and bacon.

You smiled whole heartedly, obviously missed your mom's breakfast and you sat down while digging in as your parents just stared and chuckled, looking at you devouring your breakfast like a starved caveman.

You made light conversation with your parents and then you remembered something which had you feeling bad for not asking sooner.

"OMG, I totally forgot about you running for mayor, dad! I'm such a bad daughter! So how'd it go?" You asked, completely mad at yourself for forgetting how much your dad worked hard for it and you didn't even think to call and ask how it went.

Your dad just smiled at you before shaking his head, saying that it was okay.

"I didn't win Haneul-ah." He replied which made you frown even more, not knowing this earlier to cheer him up.