Chapter Thirty-Two

We flew on Appa away from the city. 

Aang was out cold. Katara was healing him using this spirit water thing that she got at the North Pole. Toph was trying to sleep, and the Earth King was sleeping with his bear. Sokka was driving Appa

I wonder if Appa could take this weight.

I looked over the city of Ba Sing Se, flames engulfing the skyscrapers. 

Guess this is goodbye, Zuko.

"Are you okay, (Y/N)?" Katara looked at me with concern.

I smiled, "Why wouldn't I be?"

"You and Zuko seemed close."

"Don't worry about that," I tried to sound sincere, but my voice was foreign to me. It was cold. 

I sighed and went into my backpack. I took out my phone and unlocked it. The lock screen photo was a picture of Zuko and me. I forced him to take the photo. I was smiling at the camera while Zuko was frowning with his arms crossed.

"Zuko! Let's take a picture!"

"What? No!"

"Why not?" I pouted, "Please!"

"No!" He crossed his arms and frowned. 

"Good enough!" I held up the phone and smiled, snapping a picture of Zuko and me in that state. 

"(Y/N)! Delete that!"

"No! It's cute!"

"Give me your phone!"

"You'll have to catch me!" I ran out of the living room.

"What are you? A child?!" Zuko called, running after me.

"Precisely!"

He caught up to me and tackled me onto the bed, grabbing my phone.

"Got it!" He yelled.

"Maybe, but you don't know my password," I smiled and pecked his lips. 

He kissed me back, "Fine, but don't make it your background"

I pushed him off me and grabbed my phone back, "No promises."

"What? H-hey (Y/N)!"

I stared at the phone and thought for a moment, before chucking it off the side of the bison, onto the sea below.

Sokka looked back at me, "Why would you do that?! Do you know how expensive phones are? We could have sold that!"

"You want me to risk the fire nation tracking us for money? Besides, money isn't a problem with me, you guys are set on that front."

"What do you mean?" Sokka asked, intrigued. 

"I have a multimillion-dollar bank account at my service, and therefore, at your service."

"Can't the fire nation track that?"

"This bank account is special, only I and one other person can access it. Do I look like an idiot?" I asked Sokka.

"I guess not," Sokka said sheepishly. 

Toph groaned, "Will you guys keep it down? I'm trying to sleep."

"Sorry," I said, smiling apologetically. Not that she would know that I was smiling, you know, since she's blind.

"So," Sokka said, "You and Zuko, what's the story?"