Chapter Fifty-Three

This chapter contains heavily sexual content that is not suitable for young readers. Read at your own risk. Feel free to skip when I indicate it.

"Alright Aang," I said, "Give me your strongest, fiercest, firebending with a roar."

Aang let out the wimpiest roar I've heard in my entire life. 

Zuko looked angry, "That sounded pathetic! She said roar!"

Aang let out a much louder roar and a powerful firebending blast. 

Zuko and I nodded in approval, earning a smile from Aang. 

Katara held up three glasses, "Who wants a smoothie?"

"Ooh," Aang exclaimed, "Me!"

He started running towards her but I lifted my hand, bloodbending him to his spot. Aang struggled, "Hey, (Y/N)! What gives?"

"Are you crazy? You don't get a break until we're done!" I exclaimed. 

Zuko matched my tone, "Your lesson's not over yet!"

Suki looked up from her lounge chair, "Come on, guys. Just take a break. What's the big deal?"

I blinked, "The big deal? You want to know what the big deal is?" I groaned in frustration, "You know what?! Fine," I dropped Aang and he ran to Katara grabbing his smoothie. 

Katara offered me one, "(Y/N)? What about you?"

I rolled my eyes, "I'm good."

Zuko threw down his towel, "If you guys want to lounge around like sloths all day, so be it!" He started walking away.

"Hate to admit it," I said, "But he's right," I went to follow Zuko.

Zuko and I walked to his room inside the beach house. He yelled in frustration and punched a wall.

"Hey," I said, walking up to him, "Calm down."

"It's like they don't even care!" He exclaimed, his head against the wall, "Sozin's comet is in three days. Three days until my father attempts to completely end the Earth Kingdom."

I shifted uncomfortably, "Maybe we should tell them about Ozai's plans. Then they'll definitely understand."

"No," Zuko said, "It'll crush them. They'll panic. The plan is already to attack the Fire Nation before Sozin's Comet. What they don't know won't hurt them."

I shrugged, "I guess you're right."

Zuko turned to face me. He took my face in his hands, "(Y/N)?"

"Yes, Zuko?" 

He let go of my face and rested his head on my shoulder, "I'm scared."

I stroked the back of his head, playing with his hair, "I know. I love you."

He pulled away and kissed my forehead, "I love you too."

He turned away, looking determined, "I have a plan."

"What kind of plan?"

"I'm going to go attack Aang," Zuko ran out of the room.

"Oh, okay," I paused, registering what he said, "Wait what?! Hey, are you crazy?!"

He didn't hear me because he was already long gone. 

"I hate my life," I grumbled to myself running out of his room. 

I got to the beach and saw Sokka crying over a pile of sand and seaweed. 

Katara ran up to him, coming from the opposite direction I was.