Chapter 1

I will die in the coldness alone......in the middle of this darkness. No...don't leave me alone.....don't let me die.
Ehhh?
There's a blanket and i am breathing. Is this a hospital. Ahh i am still alive phew...
As i open my eyes i see ceiling on which two babies having wings holing fluet and there is an angel as well it does not feel like hospital.
Where the heck am I ? This bed is luxurios...

Is someone there....as i heard the steps.
Whoa who is this old person  it surprised me.

My lovely daughter Emily you have awaken,he cried
I knew you will definitely awake.

Who is this person? Does he know me? Daughter..who..but wait what just happened i can understand the foreign language that i just heard for the first time. Information just starting to popped out into my mind that i should not know possibly....

This old person is my father who is rich and have a well bussines. Seems like he is pleased knowing that i am already concious.
Wait what father? Is this a dream or some kind of joke .......yeah it must be a dream, as i thought.

Are you fine my love? He asked still having tears in his warm eyes ,holding my hands

Ummm....yes i am fine,i said giving a sigh at the end.

I closed my eyes again to finish this dream.. come on jane wake up, i said to my self everything is just a dream. Breaking up with nick was also a dream.

Suddenly i heard footstep which began to become louder and louder and the door opened by  a young man having blonde hairs and red eyes.

Emily, sister you have finally awake..you almost gave me a heart attack you know father is also having hard time because of you please don't leave us again...the young man said

Wait why i am not waking up???? I thought terrifyingly wh-what just happend as i looked myself at the big mirror infront of me i looked very young like i am in my teens maybe 18 or 19.
Wow....who the hell i am looking at such big red eyes having light blond hairs just as that person who is calling me his sister. I have pale white colour, a fine jaw line and pretty body shape like i am kind of a model.
I told them that my head is getting dizzy so they should leave me for a while but acctually i wanted sometime for myself.

It dawned at me that...
Jane is already dead because of drowning at the lake after that incident jane's soul transmitted into a different body. The body of Emily. The only daughter of George Hunt a fine rich man.

The good thing is that i still has the memories of emily. Today is January 16,2014. I died and came back almost six years before in another body as a complete different person. Maybe the divine is playing with me,i thought as i sitting on my desk with a pen and a dairy to collects my thoughts together.
What the heck is this, so now i have to live another person's life what a trouble... now lets start to know who emily is? I closed my eyes to find out.

Emily is the only daughter as i mentioned above having an elder brother name Alex hunt. Who does not live with us because of his work in Paris.
This is korea and we are in the seoul. This girl Emily is smart as well.

I hope u guys like it.let me know in the comment section.