Chapter 21

Emily woke up due to the loud running foot steps making her upset as she rubbed her to look at the time.She groaned as she opened the door. Emily was looking at the members,who was running around the dorm looking for their things.

She couldn't take it anymore and accidently shouted at them"Guys relax,and whats going on here?Whats this comotion?".

'Where are they going? They didn't even told me about todays plan? On top of the weather,its getting dark and creepy i hate this,oh please god make it clear are you on my side or not. Even they are all going nobody staying bullshit'.

All of them stopped running around and look at her"How can we relax". They all shouted in unison,before running around again.

"But where are you guys going?" Emily asked again making everyone freeze on thier places.

They all turnend to her. "U-Ummm we have to go to our studio a-and we don't even know why"seungcheol tried his best not to stutter.

"Can i come with you guys?" Emily smiled crossing her fingers.

"No!!" Woozi interupted before she could explain. "You are going to stay at home today".

Emily sat down at the couch beside hoshi with a pout on her lips.

"Ehhh but i also wanna go,what would i do alone?"emily asked cutely making everyone blush lightly.

"Who said you are alone?"woozi asked.

Emily mumbled under her breath.

"Then who wanted you to stay emi?"the8 asked.

"Hmmm...seungcheol,josh,diva-"

"Wait wait who is diva?" Dk asked cutting emily.

'Oops my mistake,seungkwan is yet to be a diva. He got called by diva in future due to his amazing skills of entertainment'.

"I mea-"

"Guys,we are getting late but emily dont worry hoshi is staying with you,if he did anything to you give us a call"jeonghan said pinching hoshi.

"Hyung its hurts!" Hoshi said removing his hand away,before rubbing his cheek.

"Wow,the way you pinched his cheeks it liked you wanted to ripped it out from his face"jun exclaimed while shivering into fear.

"Yahhhhh!!!!jun"jeonghan yelled.

Few seconds later the seungcheol phone rang and they all left the building.

Emily eyes widened as they all rushed out.

.............
Emily pov.

The heck whats with this weather and they all left without telling me about something. If thats the case then i ask hoshi but wait....i was not talking to him as well...wow this shit is incredible.

Wait where is he right now??

I snapped out as i hear breaking sound of glass. I got up and rushed to kitchen.

"Hoshi-"

"Don't come here,you will get hurt"he raised his hand making me stop infront of the counter.

"Okay,but are you alright?"i asked realizing something and then again move into the kitchen.

I looked him sitting down and gathering the shattered peices of someone's cup. I did n't look whose cup it is as my eyes diverted onto his fingers covered with blood.

"Hoshi your hand!"i reached out my hand to his.
"Get away i'll clean this and tell me where is first aid kit".

He is standing behind me holding his hand as he said"its on the fridge,i'll get it".