Chapter 31

Emily poV
My rooms done.
I used majority of white with a little touch of purple that not look plain.
I walked to the big sliding windown,opened in yard. Its almost sunsetting.
I then throw myself on bed,scrolling onto my next day scheduel,my phone buzzed.
I opened my inbox finding unknown messages again.
Hey
You look beautiful as ever.
We will meet soon my love.

I got creeped out when i read the second text. I again walked over to my window,locking it and curtains to the front.
"Who is this person?" I thought but a sudden knock on my door,jolted me.

"Emi..dinners ready" seungkwan said behind the doors.
"Ah..yeah I am coming" i said and he left. I was thinking of taking a shower before going,so i did.
________________

"Guys,theres someone coming tmr and i arranged a BBQ party to celebrate our house welcome" seungcheol said.
I didn't pay attention to what he is saying,playing with my food. All i think about dad and Alex. When they are coming back,when i meet them again. I felt the tingling in my nose,yeah when you are about to cry you feel something like this.

"Hey,Emily" dk called my name taking me back from my thoughts.
I looked up with my eyes filled with tears almost to fall. I don't even know but its all sudden thoughts that made me sad.

"Uh...what happened? Why are you crying?" Seungcheol asked as he patted on my head gently.
"Are you hurt?" Dino asked who is also beside me.

"Did someone said anything to you" hoshi asked as they all stopped eating worried for me.

"N-No its not like that,I-I just wanted to see dad and Alex" i cannot control my tears,so i put my hands on my face.

There's a silence for a minute but then i feel warm,i looked to see,wrap around by them in their arm,giving me a hug all of them.

"Aww,its alright,when they come back you can meet them,there is no restriction even now you can go" woozi told me and they all just nodded.

"Now,give us your cute little smile" jeonghan asked and i smiled and even laugh when dk ade a funny face.

"Thank you guys" i said and they all smiled.
______________

No one pOv
They all wake up,getting ready. Eating breakfast just like normal days. Emily's excited as everyone is.
After arriving at their new company. The boys left to their practice room while emily has meeting to attend with ceo and the new manager.

She opened the door.

Emily PoV

I opened the door excitingly. There's no one except a man,his back to me.
I cleared my throat as i entered the room. The man turned around giving me a smile but i can tell its not a smile but a devilish smirk he held his hand out to shake.

His jet black hair was reaching upto his shoulder,his body is just like how every women wanted. His massive chest,his huge arm. His blue eyes watched me that i got shiver down my spain.

I met this guy,when i was with james and when i went for grocery. Yeah I definitely know this guy. But what did he say to me?

Suddenly i flinched when the door opened,i looked behind when a relief came to my whole body. I see jeonghan and joshua together.

"Hello Mister. Fighter, how are you? Oh did both of you already meet?" Jeonghan asked as he boy hug to the person infront of me. I raised my eyebrows.
"No we-we were about to" i said but i feel so heavy,my heart beating as if i would faint. I feel se cold like my body getting paralized for a moment.

"Let me introduce him,he's Park leemin and our new manager as well. Oh yeah he is also coming to our house today" jeonghan introduced and he again held his hand out.