Chapter 33

Seungcheol Pov
I woke up in chair,tied down by harsh,wires. My head is still fuzzy and my eyes taking time to adjust. Once they did,I saw joshua,dino and hoshi beside me making a half ring also tied up with chair. Same as me but they still not wake up.

There's bed a beside me. Thats when my eyes widened to see emily tied on the bed,much worser than us. Her small figure like a flower.
I looked around found that we are in some sort of bedroom. A door was to front to me. There's another door to my left. No windows,so I couldn't escape.
If I could get out these ties maybe i could get the doors to budge. They look old.
Suddenly the others woke up. Dino looked at me with tears in his eyes. I felt so ashamed to let him suffer through this situation.
Hoshi and joshua just hung their head low. I know what they are feeling but miserable.
But the good thing or the best thing is that they still being calm not to create a secene.

Theres a long silence that broke when emily breathed like she just wake up. I cant move my head to look at her,i am afraid something more terrible happened. I don't want her to look this side of me.
I am relieved that this damn duct tape is not covering her mouth. She tried to move a little thats when the bell ring from somewhere near to her  that must be an alarm for our captors.

But why do they want us? What we did to them being ended up like this?
All these question jumbled up my mind.
Thats when the door to our front opened, I seen a figure, a girly one. In the doorway,a small pouch in her left hand. Seeing that she must be left handed like naeun. She looks graceful when she walked towards emily. Her face covered with a mask. She wear black gloves.
_______________
Emily's pOv

Someone entered the room. My heart began to race,my breath becoming rapidly heavy,looking at her. I noticed she seems a little..........similar.
She had what you would call,a smiliar twitching vibe.
She began to step toward me and with every step of her,it was as if the death is coming closer to me.
I kept on trying to release myself from these fucking metal chains but they cut me in reaction of my action my wrist feel wet with nothing but blood.
She stepped on to my bed and I closed my eyes and my hand into a fist,clenching my teeth.
"Stay away"
"Don't come any close!!"

To afraid to move.
"Shhhh......Its going to be easy as long you be a good girl" her sharp voice echoed into the room.

I opened my eyes to see her,face covered with a bunny mask,black short hair or must be some other colour. The room so silent that only my heartbeat can be heard. My body began to tremble when I hear someone groaned,more like a growl. Thats when I remember i am not alone,the members are here as well.
Should i be a bit relieved or become more insane?
Why do the fate end up like this? Why we deserve something like this?

"Shut up,you bastard. If you do something she will have to suffer. Look how pretty she looks,you don't want her to be hurt?" She asked agressively.
But I know they shook their heads.

Thats when she slapped me so hard,that i cried out.
"This is what i am saying,move or she will lose her blood for you. Shout and hear her shouting,screams more than yours. Cry and she will cry more instead of you. Everything you do counts for her. Try to escape and you will find her dead body,I won't go easy on her as long he is not here,you understand" she asked sweetly but why.

"I said do you understand,bastards!!!" She violently asked. And we all nodded. At least its better they will not hurt.

She then took an injection out from her bunny pouch,injected into my body more like a stab.
My breath began to quicken and sudden rush of blood as she untied me.
"That motherfucker sure wants you more than him....wow" she chuckled.
The only thing is that who is this person. What does he want from me. I blinked over and over to make the colourfull dots to fad away my vision.

My body feel heavy that i cant even look back. They sound of their trying to stopping me filled my heads. She walked me to the other door and then pushed me in,closing the door.

I looked around and its a bathroom. Then she threw the same dress that joshua bought for me but in different colour.
"You have five minutes to take shower,wear this and come out" she yeeled from outside.

"Yes".

I start the faucet,letting it fills the tub. I looked around to find something,for the protection. no mirror,not even a metal rod. No window only small tubes of shampoo,conditioner,toothpaste and a soap.

After showering and changing into given clothes,i knocked onto the door,my body becoming normal. The door opened and she again ruffled her bag,thats when i took a chance and pushed her with all my might and ran towards them. She fell on the ground but i dont care.

I ran to seungcheol chair,looking around for something there i found a pen in his pocket. I grabed into my hand. This time she took a pocket knife out from her pouch.

"You bitch!!" She ran towards me. My hand still trying to cutting the wires of seungheol and i somehow managed to cut only one,when she stabbed in my arm.

I turned around as my hand hit her face to make her mask fell of. She covered her face thats when i took the knife from her.
I has to do it. Now or you never escape. Just think about your loved ones behind you. I clenched the knife and thurst into her side of stomach. She yelled in pain,stumbling back but still her hands covering her face.

I again tried to untie seungcheol,but suddenly a buzzer sound rang all the place. I turned behind.

"What?"