Chapter 11

"What" the boys and I said in unison.

I looked behind to see thier reactions. They have completely different reactions from each other.
They looked at me,i looked at them and then we all looked at the CEOs who were standing infront of the building holding some papers to sign.

I looked at uncle"what is this" i widen my eyes.
"Its decided,seventeen your manager is going to be pristin's manager and miss emily you are going to be thier original manager from now on"Mr.Dame said handing me some papers"and you are going to live with them also because you have very weak bonding with boys so it takes time to understand each other".

I stand thier with my mind blank holding some papers. All i said is yes to each word of them.

"Is this some kind of prank"mingyu said.

I snapped out and looked at mingyu and then looked at them that maybe it is.

"No,it is not and jeonghan take miss emily to your apartment and guide her because she is going to share a room with you. Miss emily your luggage has been arrived you can go and unpack your stuff we will meet you tomorrow" Mr.dame assured me.
"And the other boys come with us".

At meeting with boys:
"So as you guys know who is your new manager and its not somekind of prank so take it serious" ,r lee so man said.

"Is she going to live with us but why" minghao asked.

"Because she needs to know you guys better and i am sure you guys will have very strong bond,she is in her teens and she is very bright child"mr lee so man put his hands on minghao shoulder.

"If you guys have any question you can ask"mr dame added.

"Is she a student?"wonwoo raised his hand.

"No she is already graduated with outstanding perfomances"mr dame replied.

"Do we have to take care of her as well"dino asked.

"Yes"mr lee so man said instantly"she is very lively and good child moreover she is your manager and she knows her responsibilty very well".

"Are you not going to introduce her to us more properly" seungcheol asked.

"No this is what you guys have to do when you are going to your dorms and you have a whole week holiday to spend with her to get to know each other starting from today". Mr dame said handing them some paper.

"What is this sir?"vernon asked

"Can you please read it for us seungkwang"mr dame pointed him.

"Hmm yes so its written that:
The things you have to avoid living with your female manager;
*No curses and abusive words
*No fighting
*Do not touch her personal stuff without asking
*Listen her properly
*Do not cross your limits more than a friend
Intro about her family and herself;
*she is a daughter of our sponser
*her mother passed away after she born.
*she maybe a young but she is very dedicated as well she is very bad in holding stuff,she can bluff out everything so do not provoke her.

"So this is all you will learn everything when you meet her so the meeting ends here,go to your dorms safely"mr dame said pushing thier backs to move forward.

Jeonghan POV
She was behind me we stopped infront of the lift.
"Umm jeonghan-ssi can we take stairs,i am not good with closed spaces"she said.

"Yeah okay but you'll get tired its on fourth floor,will you be alright?" I looked back in her big hazel blue eyes.

"Then you will get tired"she mumbled.

I chuckled.

"So lets take stairs okay" i patted on her head.

"Really then okay" her eyes enlightened.

As we were going up we both get tired and looked at each other and then laughed it off. Her red face and the keep on trying feeling makes me want to look at her more.

"Okay so we've arrived,this is our floor you can see on this floor its our practice room and studio" i explained her."The code is xxxxxx for each room so you will not get confused".

"Mhmm"she noted it in her phone.
Its kind of cute she is trying her best and hard to keep her composure.

We entered "do you want something first to drink?"i goes to kitchen counter.

"What are you gonna drink?"she questioned back.

"Me gonna take ice tea what about you" i said.
"Same"she replied as she was standing infront of AC.

"Where is our room?" She looked at me.

"Oh its on your right" i handed her drink and then i sat on the couch.
I looked at her going into the room and i am so tired today..

Emily's POV

The room was big enough for the two of us,i guess this must be the master room for four. There is a big balcony i opened the windows. I can see the pictures on jeonghan side. "Cute" i smiled