Night fes 2

They all started entering the loaded festival. As seungkwan told them to stay close as they could easily lost. Emily got hoshi besise him. Hoshi looked at her smiled,with a tint of blush emily smiled back at him. Mingyu came walking beside her too.

Marie got seungkwan beside her. They looked too cute. Both of them laughing.

When they were all walking emily noticed that all the girls are looking at the members while whispereing.

Emily glanced at mingyu and then hoshi. Both of them wearing sleeveless shirt. In short most of the members wear black sleeveless shirt.

"They really stand out after thier debut"emily mumbled.

*emily pov*

"Its so crowded"i said as the music is too loud to hear. Hoshi leaned his head in my way "what did you say?"almost yelling.

"I said its crowded here!!" I yelled back into his ear as my heart thump.

"Yeah it is!!"he yelled back into my ear.

"I wanna eat ice cream" i said pulling joshua's arm whos walking infront me. I pulled them to ice cream stall making them to pay.

"What flavour do you want?" joshua asked.

"Why don't we share it?"jeonghan suggested as other nodded.

"Then those who wants chocolate raise your hands?"joshua asked.

Me,the8,wonwoo,mingyu and dino,vernon raised for chocolate.

Jun,marie,seungkwan and joshua raised for strawberry.

Hoshi,dk,jeonghan and seungcheol raise for kiwi flavour.

"Do you wanna try mine emily?" Dk asked.

"Is it good,well i've never tried it so ahhh" i opened my mouth for him to feed my as i was holding my cup.

As dk go for it suddenly hoshi shoved his spoon into my mouth which almost chocked me.
"Ahhh....sorry"he pouted. I giggled as jeonghan give him a death glare. Dk who just froze their dumbfounded make me laugh.

"Emily,lets play shooting game"dino pulled me to the shooting stall.

"Okay,so lets see who will win" vernon said clapping his hand.

I hand over my ice cream to mingyu,grab the gun.
"Ladies first please"dino motioned his hand.

"Or you are afraid to go first?"i asked raising my brows. All the members wowed at my question to maknea.

"Okay then i'll go first" dino confidently take the gun.

SHOOT 1.......

SHOOT 2.......

SHOOT 3.......

SHOOT 4........

Dino got nothing. He came back with a sad face.
Dk patted on his head"don't worry lets see how emi does?".

"So you think i am not gonna do it?" I raise my brow again.

"NO!" He backup.

"Emily you can do it"i encouraged myself. While other members chuckle.

SHOOT 1......

SHOOT 2.......

"Aiyyyyyy......"

SHOOT 3.....

"I can do it!!"

SHOOT 4!!!yayyy....finally.

"Yosha.....heheheh.....dino you loose so you have to pay for one of my wish" i smiled brightly,hoshi patted on my head.