Chapter 14

"Thanks for the meal" everyone said getting up to clean the table.

"Whose on washing duty"woozi asked.
"Its me,jun and vernonie"joshua yelled from kitchen with vernon.

Emily get up from the couch goes to the kitchen"let me help you guys too".

"Ahh its okay,further more your wound is still not healed yet and we are enough to clean"jun said taking dish from emily.

"How about we watch a movie hyung" seokmin(dk) asked seungcheol as he wiped the table.

"Ohh good,hey kids we are gonna watch movie whatever you are doing,do it faster" seungcheol yelled.

Emily rushed out from the kitchen"then i prepare snacks".

"Its upsatirs,jihoon is in his room so you can ask him"seokmin said.

Emily's POV
I goes to upstairs. I saw tiger scraching the door wanted to enter.

"Tiger...come here"i hold tiger.
Knock...knock...."jihoon...i am coming i-"
"W-wait"jihoon almost cracked his voice.
I shut the door like usain bolt. (What the hell...ah emily can't you wait a little bit more. He was topless. I wanted to dug a grave for me right now. He is already not comfortable with me now this bullshit. By the way he sure look sexy. Ewww i am having these thoughts again).

I covered my face with hands and crouch down.
"Hey knock before coming you know" jihoon came out of the room wearing sleevless white shirt. His face was red and his hairs a mess. Look like he was in the shower."i did knock twice"i said tapping on his red cheeks and chuckeld.

"Hey what are you doing"he said grabbing my hand.
"Oh sorry my body moves on its own because you look cute"i halted and then cover my mouth with my both hands.

(Inner thoughts:Of course i am a fan of idols and i really wanted to do this now i finally got a chance to do it yayy)

"I am so sorry,i just-
When i looked at his face he was covering his smile with red face that cuts me off.

"Yah jihoonie why are you stan-

Jeonghan also came out from the room topless hitting on the back of jihoon who was infront of me.
"Ahhhhh"jeonghan yelled covering his naked body with hands.
Suddenly Jihoon covered my eyes so i can't see and covered my mouth with other hand so i can't shriek as well. His body was warm when he touched mine.
"Hyung hurry up"jihoon cracked again.
Jeoghan run to his room slambed the door shut.

"What happened"seungkwang and vernon came running said in unison"is everything okay we heard shout and door slamming".

As soon we heard someone is coming i crouched again shoving jihoon away. And jihoon face palm.
I was flustered and just nodded.

"Nothing happened its jeonghan thing"jihoon puts everything on jeonghan.

They both look confused."oh we are starting movie,its horror movie btw"vernon said giving me a hand to stand up. (Gentleman).

"I actually i came for snacks"i said holding tiger.

"You guys go back,leave them to me"jihoon pushed both of them. Vernon did not know that he is holding my hand.

When we got downstairs. They were all seated infront of the LED."Ah you've arrived,come here"wonwoo said.

"Vernonieee...how long are you gonna hold"dk said."Hold..." vernon realized as he said letting my hand go.

"Okay lets settle"jeonghan said coming down.
As i looked at him he turned his head then i looked at jihoon who blushed and turned his head also.

"You guys are behaving weird"seungcheol said.
................
Guys this story is based on my own ideas. Please don't copy or anything else. Its hard to use your brain for something like this thats why i am suffering right now. Any plot or stuffs that looks like other authors  book is pure coincidental. I hope you guys like this book and if u guys dont it does not matter but i does. You can find me on facebook as well with the same name. And please support my work love you guys;).......