Chapter 30

"I'll just ask skmeone else" i said and continued to pack.
After an hour later "are you done?" I asked jeonghan who just throw his body on the bed.

"Yeah,wants some help?" He asked poking his head side from the phone.

"Nahh...its almost done" i said .
________________
We were already at the new house. Its big and beautiful. Giving me the vibes of my house...i mean emilys.

A three story house....wow..."maybe dad helped them or something" i thought.

"So the door rooms already labled with numbers,that make it fair for everyone" i said reading the instruction i got from pledis, sitting in the big lounge.

"There paper rolled,just pick one and remember no exchanging rooms,okay and soon our luggage will arrive.....stay safe and healthy" i said "thats it" i closed th phone.

"Okay,then" seungcheol said.

We all take turn on choosing the rolled paper. I picked and my room number is 2.

I drag my luggagge with me and fortunatly its on 1st floor,opposite to room number 12,which I didn't know whose is.

I entered in the room,i am happy to see how wide the room is. "But will I be able to sleep alone?" I thought.
By the way I am excited to transform this into a beauty.

Soon the bell rang indicating us that our luggage arrived. With my phone ringing as well.
Its a text from unknow but i ignored them again.

After they put everything outside the room of everyone,they left.
We all again seated in lounge.
"Guys,as we are living together,I am gonna make some new rules" seungcheol said and everyone nodded.

"First always keep the house clean,clean your own bedroom..its common sense" i said before he could say anything....i mean totally intruption.
"Sorry keep going" i motioned my hand and bowed a little....yeah i am a manager who also afraid of the leader.

They all laughed and nodded at me. Even seungcheol ruffled my hairs"thats a good point,no need to say sorry".

"Second we'll have duty rosters,well we will split and everyone have to cooprate"
"Third after eating make sure wash your dish"
"Fourth we'll all have to split for cooking,we are not gonna depend on emily forever she is also starting work" he said but everyone sadly whinned.

I chuckled "i don't mind doing that for you guys".

"No,you will get tired" seungcheol said snatching happy faces from members.

"Then how about helping me? Two or more are better then one"i smirked.

"Okay then but if you dont have to do it just tell us" he assured and i thumbs up.

"Last one is that do your laundry daily,no pile of clothes and one more after coming home,shoes should be in their exact place or i'll just burn them" he said looking at dk and then hoshi and we all just laughed.

Myunghao pOV
I looked at emily who was listening attentively to what seungcheol is saying.

I take my time to stare at her,her pale white skin with blond long hairs,her bangs covering her eyes. Not to mention her lips,red soft lips,that when i wondered what it feels like to kiss those...yeah thats how a scorpio thinks.

Her gaze shifted to mine,we were locked by our eyes staring but then i shifted mine to seungcheol....shit i got caught.

"Okay guys thats all,just settle yourself in and not to forget we have a month for L.A trip and comeback practices from tmr,not to be lazy" emily said and everyone dismiss.

"But wait what for the lunch?" Seungkwan asked and we all stopped realizing its almost lunchtime.

"I have already ordered" emily said and the members jumped happily.

I ran up quickly to my room,so i can finish my room decor before our lunch arrive.

Emily PoV

I dashed to my room. I start dragging the luggage in my room. When i opened the big closet,there litreally a big flying cockroach in the closet,flying his fucking way towards me.

I screamed and start to run outside me room,closing my door or locking my door to the next room to mine. I didn't know whose room is this but its only two rooms in this story. I banged so hard as my heart beating so fast,my feet cold from sudden attack from that flying thing...omo so creepy,just imagine guys....
My tears already streaming down.

"Wai-" the person didn't manage to finish his sentence when I stumble on to him,making him groan.

"Jeonghan" i realized and quickly stand up.

"I am sorry,i didn't knew this is your room,sorry for making you fall" i said my eyes still blurry from the tears dwelling up in my eyes.

"What happened? Why are you crying?" He asked.

"Theres this b-big....cockroach in my room" i said wipping my tears.

He walks past by me to my room and i just followed him up. We entered the room,he is looking for it while i am holding his shirt from behind tightly making the distance close to him.

Soon i reached my hand to the door knob its behind the door...walking quickly....i screamed once again,jumped on jeonghan. My legs wrapped around his waist,my hand around his neck while the other onto his face.

"Emily....what...calm-" he said but i just screaming.

"I barely see" he said and placed his hand on to mine to remove from his face. He somehow managed to make that cockroach out from them large balcony,outside in lawn.

"Just kill him,smash him..." i screamed still onto him,crying.

"Its alright now,nothings gonna happen" he said and thats a bit calming.

He then walked towards my bed and i just jumped on the bed and he then cupped his hands around me face,wiped my tears before chuckling.
"So our manager afraid of cockroaches..huh!!" He said jokingly.

I just embarrassed looking down,thanked him. "Then in return i'll do one thing for you" i said looking upward to him in eyes.

"Hmmm.....let me think.....then close your eyes for a bit....it won't take long" he said smiling.

"No...your gonna scare me from the cockroach" k said,searching my room for that filthy thing.

"Its not like that....well you said youll do anything...so just close your eyes untill i say so" he said. I quitely closed my eyes after giving him a sharp glance.

Suddenly i felt something against my cheek.....his lips...........a kiss.....

I opened my eyes and he already dashing to his room.

Noooooo,thats not what i think.
No emily
No jane
Its not what you are thinking.
He is just kidding.
What if
Noooooooooooo
What mr.dame said
But it not me
Emily
Jane
Stop.....yeah just think of it as friendly or like nothing happend its not a big deal.yeah its not. J should stop this before it make evrything worse. I should tell him clearly but wait what if he is joking.

The fuck........

A/N: okay guys thank you,i know i am going fast but i wanna do it faster as well cuz my uni going to start and i have also a match on october 9.
Thank you for your love.