Chapter 16

Emily stares at her alarm clock with a blank expression"The heck? You got to be kidding me?only 7:00 AM?".

She blew her bangs and let out a deep sigh"why waking up so early,but now get up".

Carefully getting up from her bed,opening the washroom's door so it won't make any sound since the members are still sleeping. Yeah!As they practice all day so they mostly spend the weekends by sleeping.

After washing face,changing her pajamas. Quietly going to kitchen to look for something to drink because whenever she woke up her maid gives her morning juice.

As she opened the refrigerator,she let out a frustrating deep sigh again as she saw"Srsly only watter bottles?,okay let cook something as thier manager this your duty to check on thier diet"she encourage herself. Carefully dashing to her room grabbing her black glasses to cover her eye colour.

As she opened the bedroom door she saw hoshi coming out from his room.

Hoshi let out a smile while rubbing his eyes to emily.
"Morning"hoshi said while grabbing water bottle.

"Morning"emily replied as she looked at him.

"Are you going somewhere"hoshi asked let out a yawn.

"Yeah,buying food"she replies.

"Why don't have it ordered?" Hoshi asked.

"No...from now on no fast food in morning. I know its delicious but health is our top priority"she said wearing her shoes.

"Okay then wait a minute,let me grab my jacket,i am coming with you" hoshi dashes to his room before emily said something.

A few minutes later
"Okay lets go"hoshi came out of his room wearing black cap and a jackets on which tiger is printed.

"Thank you but you don't have to come you are already famous"emily said smiling.

"Eyyy its alright and i also have to buy tiger's food as well"hoshi ruffeled emily's hairs."oh by the way what happened to your lip?"

"Oh its because i bit my lip"emily flustered.

____________

"Do you have any sibling?" Hoshi asked,trying to break the silence.

"Yeah i have a big brother and you" she asked looking at him.

"Yeah i have a big sister and a younger one"hoshi replied brightly.

"They must be cute like you"emily said teasingly.

"Then your brother must be cute like you as well"hoshi backfired making emily laugh out loud. Its his first time seeing her laughing"what why are you laughing".

"Ah no......ke.....ke...its.......my brother is not like what you are thinking....."she continued laughing that makes hoshi embarresed"but thanks for your compliment hehe".

"Eyyy stop laughing now"hoshi pinched on emily cheeks politely as he gets red on doing this as well.

"Pffffttt......"emily laughed againg looking at his expression.

"Okay laugh"hoshi pouted.

They both continued chatting until they reached thier destination. Hoshi got a cart.

"What do you guys like?"she asked looking at frozen shrimp section.

"They would love anything,but don't cook any seafood,wonwoo's alergic to those and vernon has peanut alergy but he love garlic" hoshi replied looking at cats food.

"Noted,then i'll make an American style breakfast"emily suggested looking at hoshi.

They continued thier grocery shopping. Hoshi keeps putting snacks in the cart,knowing emily would'nt notice but he thought wrong. Emily do see it but chuckled and let him.