Chapter 5

Today i am home alone. Mr james told me that my father and Alex got an urgent call about business so my father took my brother along with him so he can learn about business.

"Mr James,when they will come back?"

"Tonight,miss"he said as he was preparing food.

"When will be Jun's coming?"i asked because i am very much interested in him.

"He is also coming tonight,miss."

Now i have a free time lets go outside and have fun because it was always my dreams to come korea.
"Mr james get ready we are going outside to have fun"i posed

"But Sir will be worried if something happen to you"

"Its okay you are with me"i told him"let me get ready."

Window ahopping is so much fun its been a long time since i got out to feel this smell of wind. OH look its a piano lets play it. Lets play some light and fun since its a festival. I started playing it all the kids  starting dancing around me,all the people stopped and watched,mr james looked surprised too. This is first time emily playing but i always wanted to play it.

As i was waving at children i turn around and stumble on my own foot and fall onto someone.

"Are you hurt,are you alright?"

I looked up there is someone wearing black nike hat and a mask to cover his face all i can see his blue eyes. It seems like he was hiding something soon i grabbed his hand to stand up but i felt something like i know this feeling or warmth of the hand but i can't really tell. He looked me i can see his eyes giving me a creepy smirk.

"I am alright sir,thank you so much" i replied to him as mr james also came.

"Oh good" he then leaned onto me and whispered"seems like you are doing good huh,so you also came back"

I got shiver down my spain but as soon i wanted to grab him and wanted to see his face he was gone. If i remeber there is nothing related to emily as well but it does sound suspicious,i need to be carefull.

I go to the cake shop bought a chocolate cake beacuse its my favourite cake and then told mr james to stop by SM company i want to see uncle, i wanted to see him because i've got something in my mind related to my mother nobody talk about her even there is nothing in emily's memory.

Then i see off mr james as he need to make preparation of jun,my brother and dad is coming so it will be a grand dinner. He will come back to pick me up. I got off the car looking at the weather changing which gives me scare because i am affraid. So i hurried.

I already called uncle and told him about my visit today and of course i have the card he gave me. As i enter there's a bodyguard waiting for me to escort me. My uncle's office is on the 3rd block.

I can see many people and workers and trainees looking at me escorting by a nodygaurd. I see my uncle waiting outside of his office for me. We then chat alot while drinking coffee and eating cake which made uncle so much happy.

"Umm Uncl-"someone cutt me off.

"Oh..emi emily, hey when did you came"onew said trying to hug me.

"Yeah good hows you,uncle did you call him here"i asked by shoving him away with my hands but he is too strong to give me hug so i accepted it.

"Yeah my love, i am a little busy so i called him because you too already met  so i thought it would be good,i'll be back after two or maybe three hours"he said grabbing his car keys and waving me off also he whispered to onew about something but i dont care.

"So wanna come and meet other of my team members"onew asked.