Chapter 43

Patient unresponsive....commence defibrillation. On the count of three. One...two....three and clear.
Again one....two...three and clear. The doctor shouted " again one....two...three and clear!". Sighing at the lack of response.

"One more time please,please" Hoshi pleaded as his eyes swollen and red from the constant crying.
The doctor nodded. "Again one...two..three and clear".

They all prayed and wait for her recovery untill the flat line appears on the monitor.

Jeonghan PoV!

I felt numb. I couldn't move nor I can talk. My eyes focused on whats happening infront of me.

There on the bed is helpless Emily,her small fragile body is being attached with machinery. Doctors,nurses and Alexy around her trying to get her heartbeating once again.

Tear fell out pf my eyes and a sob escaped from my lips. I placed my hands on my mouth as Seungcheol patting my back. I can hear crying of every member in the back.

I can see the monitor,a flat line appearing. No this can't be happening. I am not going to let her die. I still have something to tell her. I ran upto the bed,holds the cold hands of Emily. The members tried to stop me,pulling me out but i resisted.

"Emily please,you can't go like this" I said while pumping her chest how my mother taught me.

"Jeonghan please...." joshua said.

"No! She can't die,we still have to watch fireworks,movies. Emily!!! We promised right" I yelled as tears stream down. I pumped harder.

"Come on Emily..please..for me,for us...please" i grabbed her small hands in mine.

"Hyung,its too late" wonwoo said softly.

I leaned in and kissed her lips.

"I love you,Emm" i whispered.

All of sudden I heared a beeping sound. I looked around to see the monitor and i was happy. I again looked at the shocked doctors.

"Its a miracle" the doctor whispered. I smiled and the hold her hands tightly. Tears of joy fell out of my eyes. Alexy,hoshi give me a choking hug.

"Thank you so much for saving my daughter" her father cried and i just smiled.

"I love her and i will do anything for her"i smiled.

"This is the first time,I am seeing something like this happened. I must say Mr Yoon,you are life saver" the doctor smiled and i smiled a him back but a little bit shocked by myself as well but i am happy.

I hope she wakes up soon.

"When will she wake up?" Wonwoo asked.

"We still can't say anything now,but the chances are high only if she also tries her best. Her body is in worse condition but still there is a chance now" the doctor said.

We all sighed in a relief but we must not loose hope.

The doctor smiled at us and wanted us leave kindly so that they proceed with thier work.

"My daughter,i missed you so much" Mr Hunts kissed her forehead before leaving the room.

We all are happy that finally things started to go our way.

______________

Bonjour,guys. I am soo sorry for the late update. Recentlt I am busy with my university and all other stuffs. Amd thank you guys so much for loving my story and making me to have read in k
I just wanted to give you guys a choking hug,lol jk but i love you guys.

Please read my story and vote for it. Dont read my notes if you dont like just fucking ignore it:)