Chapter 12

His bed is closed to the balcony window on the left side mine was closed to the door on right side. Both have a table and chair,a big book shelf,and a big closet on each side. There is speaker system on his side. I goes to washroom it was so big like american style.
After i unpacked my all stuff placing them.
"Jeonghan-ssi where do i-"i stopped when i see that he is sleeping on the couch. His mouth is opened on which i laughed.

"Okay then i'll take shower"i mumbled to myself.
No One's POV
Din dong dang.....
"Finally we are home"wonwoo stretched his arms.
"Jeonghan is sleeping,go wake him up minghao"seungcheol pointed.
"Hyung.....hyung wake up......jeonghaniee hyung"minghao tapping on his cheek.

"Ahh i am up up,now get of my lap"jeonghan complained.
"Where is she?" Hoshi wispered in jeonghan ear teasing him.
"She must be in her room"shoving hoshi  and minghao away from his face.
"Let me call her"Dk said grabbing the knob of the door.
As the door opened emily and dk was so close to each other. Dk got startled "sorry" backing away.

"No its okay,btw this cat" emily said holding a cat.
"Tigerrr....."hoshi yelled spreading his arms.

"So his name is tiger,you do love tigers so much right(inner thought:of course he love tiger)"emily looked at hoshi.

Hoshi blushed and nodded his head.
"Okay lets sit down we have lot to talk moreover we have a good news for both of you"seungcheol clapped his hand while sitting down.

"What is the good news"jeonghan rubbed his eyes yawning.

"We have a whole week holiday from today"the 12 boys said in unison with excitement.

"Wow,its good right?" I looked at them smilling.

"Really,are you not joking right we can do whatever i want to?" Jeonghan lift his brows in amazment.

"Yeah but its not whatever you want,its that we all 14 "joshua added.

"Okay then start with a little intro about yourself and your likes and dislikes " seungkwan then stand up grabbed a spoon from kitchen "this is our mic.....mic testing...mic testing...if u can listen to me say yes in one go".

"Yesssssss...."and then all 14 laughed together at his silly joke.

Emily POV
"Lets stawrt with the leadwerrrrr"dk rolled his tongue hand over the spoon mic to seungcheol.

"Ahm...my name is seungcheol you can call me S.COUPS. I am main rapper. Born at August8,1995 with blood group AB. I am leo. I like spicy things.

Wow we all clapped and then mic goes to jeonghan.

"My name is yoon jeonghan. I am lead vocalist. Born in october4,1995. I am libra and blood group B. I hope we get along with each other".

"My names joshua. I am from LA. I am capricon. I hope we get along as well".

And thats how it goes with others.
And the last one is me. They handed me the mic clapping and houtting.
"My name is Emily hunt. You can call me Emi or Emily. Born in november 18. I cannot eat pork. I love chocolate everything that is made from only chocolate i would love it. Now i became the manager so if guys have any kind of worries please do share it with me" i smiled at them which make thier faces red and then they started clapping.

"Why you cant eat pork?"dino's concerned made me smile.
"Its not that i am picky its jusy whenever i tried to eat it i feel disgusted kind of"i got embarrased because i also dont know why emily cant eat pork.
"Maybe something happened to you in your past"the8 said.

"Yeah maybe, if i tried to remember my past my head start hurting i feel pricking pain" i said"so i guess thats why i will ask my dad about it".

"Are you alright i mean your arm,does it hurts?"jun said.
"Yes i am completely fine but please don't tell uncle lee so man" i plead.

"Yeah its okay we don't but lee so man is your uncle really" vernon jumped.

"Yes,and how do i call you"i asked.

"We are fine by our names,dont worry about it"scoups assured me as expected from leo.

Tiger came running from somewhere landed on me.
"Aigooo yah tiger,you are being too friendly you know, he does not even like me that much"mingyu pouted.

"Hahaha because you are too loud hyung"dino laughed.

"Araso araso" mingyu looked at dino.

"He likes you,but please dont get too much attached to him he is a  complete cheater"jun said.

"Why?He is just like his master. Too cute" i said and i suddenly looked at them knowing that i said something wrong.

They were all looking at hoshi which makes me too look at him but he stood up saying"i put this spoon to its place".

"Is he the owner?" I asked worriedly.

They all nodded.
"Is he mad as well" i become more worried.
"Nope he is just a little bit shy" joshua said.

(Inner thought:shy.....oh please boy dont give me shitty excuse i can see his ears turning red)

"Okay lets eat"he came back with instant jumping.

"Yeah sure but who will cook" the8 looked worried.

"Lets order something"i said and they all agreed okay.

I was seeing that everyone is talking openly but there is woozi only listening to us. I know that he not an introvert he is sagi but he sure builds a wall at first which is quite hard to break.

We all order jjangmyoung,chicken,kimchi and pizza. For dessert ice creams and cakes. And thats my treat.

"Lets decide what we will do in this holiday"wonwoo added.

..............
Hey guys! I finally got the freedom to write. And i hope you guys love it. I did not explained all members profile if you want me to then i'll just make a chapter on thier profile. Follow me as well and any question i will surely answer you back tooo. Again hope you guys enjoy it and thanks for ur love and support sarangweeeeee!!!in dk version