Chapter 38

No one pov
Its been a few minutes since dino escaped. He didn't know in which direction he is going anymore but he didn't even tried to stop. Theres trees everywhere. A little bit of snow. He didn't even know if he is in korea or not.
He keeps looking behind every now and then.
Suddenly he hit with a tree and blacked out.
.
.
.
When dino opened his eyes at first everything seemed a little blurry to him. Then his brain shifts to active mode and soon the flashes of emily laying on ground with blood,her weak smile,joshua crying, danced in his mind.
It was too much take in, the guilt was killing him.

His mind started flashing every moments untill he opened his eyes full in once atttempt. He was awake and fully aware of his surroundings. Which told him that he was being watched from behind.

"Where am I? How long was I out?" Dino looked around to see himself in an old wooden house more like a cabin. 'Do seoul have these houses?'.

A kid around his age felt a little uncomfortable watching him seeing around.
"Mom,he is awake,come down!" The kid yelled as his mom rushed down with a little girl in her hand. The woman seemed to be in her forties.

Dino jolted up from the couch on which he is laying,but the woman sweetly smiled at him.
"Its alright,you passed out due to dehydration,almost an hour ago" the woman said.

"Oh" that was all dino could speak. He tho has lots of questions but his throat burning due to all screamings. His legs trembeling.

"Here,by the way my name ji areum. This is my kid ji min and this is my girl ji lin" the woman first handed dino a warm mug of choco milk and then pointed to one by one introducing herself and his childerens. They seem mixed.

Dino took a sip,his eyes filled with tears. " My name is Lee Chan, i am a singer,stage name dino. Nice to meet you".

"You are from seoul,but how did you end up here? What happened my child" Areum sit beside dino. The little girl hid behind her big brother.

At first dino thought 'is it really okay to tell her' but the image of emily repeating. Dino took a deep breath. He explained her everything that how did they got abducted by somestrangers. And how he ran from there.

The woman eyes filled with tears "so your friends are still their but where are you from?" She held his cold hands in her warms hands.

Dino looked at her then replied "Seoul,can you take me there please?" His eyes teared up again.

"Of course,we should hurry up,it takes three hours to reach there. Min-yah go take him to your room and give him some warm clothes" min looked at dino and then told him to follow him.

__________________

Emily woke up,she was laying on the bed. She tried to get up from where she's sleeping. But an arm on her waist stopped her from doing so. Its leemin arm,his arms is around her waist. Her attempt to break free from his grasp were all in vain. She felt a pain as well in the side of her stomach thats when she cursed under her breath.

For a second she laid there,looking at the ceiling. Tear fell from her eye. Knowing that leemin didn't even touch her yet but he will.

She grabbed leemin wrist and very slowly replaced her body with a pillow. Then she took small steps towards the door and with every step she make sure to check up on leemin.  Its still dark,she creaked opened the door. Peeking outside,seeing no one there.

She got out of the room as fast as she could,looking around and theres a room,whose door opened a little bit. Her pace quickened with every step she take. Its like soon leemin  will be awake and dragged her back to where she was,something terrible he might do to her. She looked around once more,there she find a phone on the couch. Its not an old phone but a smart phone.