Chapter 26

Emily's PoV
I wake up and reached my hand to bed side table for my phone. I switched it on and found that i got two messages from unknown.
Hello!
Do you miss me?

Who is this,is she emilys friend but in her memories i find no one that much close to her except marie. I was torn away from my thoughts when i heard a knock on the door.
"Come in" i spoke.
The door opened and hoshi walked in. I couldn't help but to check him out,black jeans and black shirt that perfectly fit with his brown eyes. I looked away before he could notice. 'God,I'm getting bold'. I started to feel like this but its nothing really important i guess.
"What is it?" I asked.
"Since nobody home because bumzu sunbaenim invited them and i made an appointment with vet,lately tiger not eating properly. And you are also coming so get ready we are going. I'll be waiting outside for you. You only have five minutes"he said and walked out of the room.

"God,when they'll be telling me.They just left me with him again.Why always him"I whispered.
Then I remember what he said before he walked out the room.
Oh and you have five minutes only.
.
.
.
After a while I walked outside of my room wearing black denim jeans with bellbottom sleeve,pink shirt tucked in my pants. I put a cap as well wear my lens.
There sitting on the couch was hoshi and tiger in his cute little pet bag. His eyes was on me,he stood up and spoke before going "you look pretty". I got flattered by his compliment.
.....
We got in car and he started to drive while humming to background music. There was an awkward silence until i broke it.
"So,tell me how you met tiger?" I asked with a smile on my face.
"I saved him when I was eleven from a group of kids beating him"he answered.
"Aww,you saved him?Thats so cute!".
He pinched my cheek. Yeah they love to pinch my cheeks.
"After that wanna go eat ice cream" he asked as parked the car into parking lot.
I nodded and got out of the car. He hold the tiger and we walked into the huge vet hospital made our way through big park.
"Emily,you just stay here and wait. I'll be back" he said before entering into the building.

I looked around and i see a noticed board mentioning"only one person can enter...thank you".
I looked at the big park where alot of pets having there time with thier owners.

Suddenly i heard someone shouting. I turned around as i found hoshi shouting tiger wait...don't run.
He passed through me as i also chased him to catch him at my full speed. I looked him getting out through the gates.
"Tiger wait,don't run" i yelled.
He then crossed the gates and was on the road as i approached to gates. I looked hoshi he is still behind me. The gates opened but suddenly a car crashed and bumped into tiger.

I cannot move an inch,my body shaking terribly at what just happend. As tears start falling from my eyes as i covered my mouth. People start gathering there that makes difficult to see. I ran to there. I looked at tiger weezing he is barely breathing. Covered with blood.
"Please call someone"I screamed.
I hold tiger in my arms and then ran inside to the hospital screaming and yelling for help. My mind wents blank.
The doctors came and took him from me and goes to the emergency room. Suddenly i remembered about hoshi.
"H-hoshi,where he is?" I rushed out to see hoshi on the ground crying as he clenched his heart.

"H-Hoshi....i-its okay he'll be fine" i pulled him in a hug as he cryed onto my shoulder. We both crying then i pulled him back as he calmed down a bit.
I let him sit on the bench. I tried calling mingyu but he did not responded'for god sake pick up'.
I then called vernon and fortunately he picked.
Hello! Emi!
Vernon,i-i-its m-me. Can y-you guys come at xxxx hospital.i cried.
What happened?where is hyung?
Tiger got into an accident. Please come hoshi is also here. Please
Okay wait there we are coming.
Please hurry.
Yeah just take care of yourself and hoshi hyung.

Vernon pov
I rushed to joshua hyung as he was coming out from restroom.
"Hyung i just got a call from emily. She was crying and she told me that tiger got into an accident we have to go" i said.

"What?where is hoshi?is he alright?just let me grab my phone and wait for me in parking lot" he said before going.

She is crying again. Why my heart hurts like this.
I hope they are alright.

Emily pOv
I am waiting outside of the room as hoshi is still sitting on the bench. My eyes filled with tears as my hand cold and shivering.
The doctors came out of the room.
"Doctor" i asked before i could say anything my tears trailed down my cheeks.
"We still cannot say anything for now you have to leave" she said.

"Leave what do you mean by that?"i shouted.
"Emily".
I heard someone called my name. I turned around to see."joshua....." i ran to him.

"Ti-Tiger is in emergency room. He got hit by a car accidently. I was chasing him. He was covered with blood. Hoshi not saying anything as well and now they say that we have to leave. Why why they-"

Joshua pulled me into a hug as i cried as tears overwhelmed my eyes. My body trembling and shaking that i don't want to loosen my grip from him. "Why?Why you guys always left us?Why?".
"We need to go emily" he whispered in a low voice and i just nodded.

Joshua  pov
I took her to outside. Theres vernon and minghao with hoshi.
I told minghao to drive there car as they are going with me. I looked both of them,they are both crying.
.
.
.
Emily on her couch beside minghao as i am preparing something light so they can eat. I give emily she just refuses at first but vernon helped her to eat her food as she has to take medicine.
I looked at minghao asked where hoshi is?
"In his room" minghao replied "let me".

He took the tray from me to upstairs. I sat beside emily as she puts her head on my lap. I looked at vernon and then again looked at her.
"Its okay,he will be fine as well" vernon said as he pat on her head.

Emily Pov.

I closed my eyes but soon i heard a loud thud. I jolt up and looked at joshua who was as shocked as me.
"What just happened?" I asked.
"Vernon stay with her,i'll go and check" he said before running to upstairs.

I am sure something happened to him. I stood up as i heard a them shouting and thud  sound again.
"Wait are they fighting?" I looked at vernon confuse but worried.
I rushed to upstairs but vernon grabbed my wrist.

"Lets me go" i shouted but not to hard trying to free from his grip.
"Emily no you have to stay here,joshua hyung can handel it" vernon said but i just refused.
He gave in and we both go upstairs.
I walked in the room as i see joshua in the middle of them trying to stop hoshi and minghao fighting.
Both of them grabbed each other from thier collars. My eyes darted on hoshi's lip which was bleeding as minghao.
I run as hoshi throw a punch toward minghao but it was already late to stop when joshua yelled my name and told me to stop.
I stand infront of minghao covering him behind me before hoshi's fist hit my face as hard as i could ever imagined and i blacked out. (WWE knock out.....).