Chapter 34

Emily pov
It took me seconds to realize that she is seungcheol girlfriend Naeun. I do have this feeling but i keep on denying them. I glared at her to speak,but due to that fucking siren two men already hardly gripped on me. I was trapped between them. Its sad to know that she is someone,who we knew. I tried to speak but she tape over my mouth reduced my voice to pathetic mumbles.
She chuckled "What was that darling? Trying to kill me...huh,if it wasn't for him you will be almost done by my hands on our first meeting" with spite she kicked me in my stomach. Making me scream in pain but the duct tape is in my way. I knew that my ribs must have broken.
She laughed then glared at me"give her two this time". She growled at the mens. I remained silent glaring hatefully into her eyes.
The two men tied me with chair,i tried to resist but the one is holding my arm not to tight. The other one injected,the chemical liquid in me. I don't even know why they keep on injecting me and what this is for.
Naeun walked to seungcheol "lock her in other room,untill she learned her lesson" she shout looking into seungcheol eyes,telling him.

"But boss,said not to open that room" the one man said. I am kind of impressed by his bravery.
"Its alright just do what i say,she is fucking brave enough to survive. Its only for two hours,after that put her here back".

My body start to become numb,writhing from the sudden pain. She then walked to me,prodded my chin with her knife. I looked at dino,his little cute eyes swollen with constant crying.
"I warned you to stay away from him,he's mine but you refused to listen me,now have fun there. Do tell me your story".
I wonder whats in that room. The men pulled me,making me limp to the other room,which was dark. I was expecting to be thrown in there but the just gentley sat me down on the something,which feels to be a bed."Just obey her and yall be safe".

They left and locked the door. I can't move now,my eyes feeling heavy. I tried my best to not to close my eyes but all in vain. I lost battle.

______________________
Joshua pov

I looked at seungcheol,he was emotionless. No body can understand his pain,when he knew a snake hidding in his own sleeves.
Emily.....how come i can confess to her when i can't even save her?
They took her in another room,what are they gonna do with her. I see hoshi almost losing himself. I know he also wanted to save her. I knew that hoshi also has the same feeling as me but I never dispise him.
When will members know that we are kidnapped. How much will it takes.
She trailed her hand softly touching seungcheol skin but seungcheol with no emotion.
"Look at me!!" She shouts. Why does she always have to shout all the time. But he will kill her for sure. He treats emily more like her own sister. Whenever hoshi teased her,he always smacked them.
My stomach growled. I wanted to see emily,my family,members and friend. I needed to work that i hate before emily come. I wanted to be in my new house with everyone. The more I remember the more desperate i become to go home with everyone.
No sound of emily,its good that they just didn't do anything.
Naeun also left when seungcheol doesn't look at her. But before she ripped off the tape from our mouth." Talk how much you want till he comesback". She shouted,stomping over to door,slamming the door shut,locking it.

Taking heavy breathes. There was a short silence before dino break it"Hyung,who is this he person? Why your girlfriend doing this? Why she is only torturting emily,whatever we did?she just punish emily" dino sobbed,cried silently. "We don't even know if its day or night and how much we are gonna like this,what will be happened when the person he will come".

But it felt more pain when we can't even comfort him,our little precious maknae.

"I have a plan".

Another short chapter,sorry guys but don't worry this is my updation era. Hope you guys love it and thank you,thank you sooooo muchhhhhh for 700+ views......kamsahanmida. if this book got Ks views, i will post it in different language for others.