Chapter 13

"I want to sleep as well,how about going at night"mingyu said as he lay down on Dk's lap.

"Oh then how about night fes?"dino clapped his hand.

"Okay good then its decided-

"Guys we are not alone,there is someone else as well you need to consider her opinion as well"joshua said cutting dk looking at emily who was confused too.

"Ummm...whats night fes"emily smiled confusingly.

"Its a festival where you can eat,play or fun arranged by university students. As you know summer is ending so its kind of celebrating summer's last day. Is it your first time?"joshua raised his eyebrows.

"Haha,yeah kind of i don't remember much about it after my waking" i said.

"What waking"dino looked serious.

(Crap.....its gonna be hell now)"oh its just i was ill and some stuff" i paused.

"Yaah kids,dont trouble her,its alright emily if you dont want to talk its alright but we never judge you okay"seungcheol said waving his hand at me.

"Sorry"i said. They all nodded and suddenly wonwoo's phone ring breaking the hellish silence.

"Yayy the food is here,mingyu lets go" wonwoo stood up. I gave him my credit card.

"Ahh...hyungg"mingyu pouted.

"So we are going to night fes right,you guys have to get ready at 7 am. As well we need to distribute our chores. As we are 14 now so it will be easy to clean"seungcheol said to get freedom from this kind of atmosphere.

"Hey emi wanna go see our rooms"vernon asked.

"Can i?"i asked looking at everyone.
They all nodded. I get up and followed vernon and dino.

"Lets set the table they must be coming"woozi said.

Vernon POV
"So on this we have three big rooms. And two washrooms. And a laundry that is big enough for four people. And a small kitchen but we dont really use it" dino continued without giving a break.

"So in total you have 5 rooms right?" She asked while counting on her fingers.

She sure lett her gaurd off sometimes. She is cute.
I am sure all members  get along with her very well.

"Okay so this is room is shared by me,vernonie,myunghao"dino said opening the door.

Her face redend a little as she entered. We were having fun showing our stuff to her.

No one POV
"What are doing?" Mingyu said as he entered the room and jumped on the bed which seemed to be minghao"i loved this bed".

"Hyung,if you are here it must means that food is already here" dino crossed his arms.

"Oh yeah they told me to call you guys teehee i forgot" mingyu aygeo to dino which annoyed dino as he throws pillow at mingyu.

I chuckled at thier love-hate fight.

"Finally"vernon said"you laughed".

"Yeah,you should smile more its look cute"mingyu added on which dino nodded.

"Guyssss"wonwoo yelled.

"We are coming coming"vernon replied."lets go".

We all sat down around the table. "Hoshi yah if you eat this,jun said he will do three aegyos(cute act)".jeonghan said handing green chilli to hoshi.

"Me,i have never said that ahhh"jun said hitting jeonghan"you know that i cannot".

We all laughed at his reaction."Okay then lets ask emily". Dk said.

"Then i'll choose three of you,you have to play rock-paper the loser will do aegyo"emily said"so...seungcheol,myunghao,dino".

The loser is myunghao.

"Ah hyung,help me please"myunghao pouted.

"No,no you have to do it"mingyu said bursting his pout.

(Author note: now its up to your imagination but he really did it that can give you a mini attack like when you put your hand in pocket and feel that your mobile is not in here)