Night Fes

NO one pov..
Emily stood up from the couch shoving his brother away using her all force."Uhm...dad today i have to go out with boys can i please,pretty please".

"Take marie with you as well and make sure you don't create trouble again".

"Yayyy...thank you so much dad, i love you"emily kissed him on cheek and left the room with marie.

Jun alkaron,follow them and make sure you don't get noticed.

'Yes'.

__________

Emily POV

"Marie we have to get ready at 7 okay" i say as we are going upstairs into my room.

I opened my room,everything was just like that when i left"wow".

"Yes,sir told us to make sure its not get changed so we cleaned it everyday" marie told me.

Marie is emily's maid. Her mother and my mother are close to each other as well we are. We are friends since we were child. I never let her to call me miss,she is someone who is like a family as well as sister to me.

As i just going to take a shower. My phone buzzed a message entered into my inbox. I flipped and found out that mingyu sent me a text.

"Emi......Emi.......Emi........Emi......Emi".

Somehow i felt very uncomfortable,when i read the text.
"What,you sound so creepy"i typed,letting out a small giggle.

"Ehhhhh!Am i that wierd?".

"Yes,its like you are a phsyco"i typed teasingly. I just could not resist to tease him.

"Ehhhh?!? Is that so?".

"Hahahha,i am so sorry,i was just teasing you"i typed,shake my head.

"Aigooo".

"So.....why did you texted me?"i asked.

"I just wanted to disturb you".

"I'll kill you,i already ran out of time" i typed,after i tossed my phone onto bed and goes to take shower.

When i came back,my phone suddenly ring.

*ring ring*

"Hell-

"Emilyyyyyy!!!".

He made really high pitched voice,making my ears numb for a while.

"When i meet you,i am gonna stuff bugs in your mouth,How about........coakroach?or coakroacheS?"i said angrily.

"Ewww....i am sorry,i am so sorry...please don't-"

"Or how about......beetles?they realese that awfull sm-"i was cut of by him.

"NOOOO!!!!!" He screamed higher than before.

That made my right ear become really numb.
"Okay"i said painfully"so why did you call me,i was just about to get ready".

"Emily is that you?are you coming?"jeonghan said snatching phone from mingyu as i can heard the hellish background music.

"Ahh,yup i am coming,send my the location okay then bye"i ended the call cause i have to get ready.
They already sent me the location.

"Meet us at kings gase park at 7,we will be waiting for you".

Oops i forgot to tell them that marie is also coming with me. I grabbed my phone and texted him"Can i bring my friend as well?".

"Yeah sure,you would feel awkward since you are the only female"he typed"but why did not you ask on phone cause its jeonghanie hyung right?".

"Yahhh!!!i forgot and you must be hoshi talking to me right,k am not gonna talk to you bye"i typed.

"Oh,sorry i was just teasing you,yup i am hoshi how did you know eyyy cute"he typed.

I blushed for a moment and then typed"its okay and don't copy my words,cheater;by the way bye i am gonna get ready".

I looked at the mirror.
Sweet pink lips,light pink colour-blushes ans her hazel blue lens.

As marie blow drying my hairs. I  thought of playing lots of games and eating-until i see the black aura coming from the door,because  brother does'nt want me to leave. He must be cursing them under his breath and left with a sigh that can be heard.

"Marie what are you gonna wear?"i looked at her from the mirror.

"These"she said while drying my hair.

I looked at her and let out a deep irritating sigh"Noooo!!,you are not gonna wear these,i am gonna choose for you what you'll wear,maybe there will be someone who fall for you". This time i looked at her face.

"Eyyy...please i don't think i am pretty" she said as she finished with my hairs.

I stoop up and dragged her with me. After my heartfelt work we came out wearing our dresses.
We both wearing blue jeans with denim t-shirts. Her shirt is in pink mine was yellow. Sneakers on with a matching bracelet on our left hand.

"Perfect"i said looking at mirror. Marie only nodded her head.

We left the house as dad told marie to take care of me.

**********
By the time we arrived. They were already there.
"Over here"wonwoo exclaimed.

We walked quickly to the members,the look on thier face is so obvious. There eyes wide open,i can see tint of pink on their cheeks. I chuckled.
They also looked really good.

"Were we late?"i asked snapping out them from thier fantasies.

"Yeah,really la-" dk got punched by seungcheol for lying.

"No,we just arrived"seungcheol said giving a sharp glare to dk.

"Oh btw meet my friend marie,the one you met at your fanmeeting"i introduce marie. She was blushing so hard. Awww soo cute,i wanted to give her tight hug.

"Yeah,hello nice to meet you and thanks for the last time"seungcheol said.

"So where are your girls?"i asked teasingly.

"We don't have"woozi frowned.

"Are'nt you guys are popular,you need your mask"i added.

"Its alright we don't need it because we just debuted so...."wonwoo exclaimed.

"Okay....so you both need to be carefull,not to get separated from us-"seungkwan start giving a lecture but got interupted by mingyu as he pulled him by his hoodie.

"Ne,ne we know"we both nodded and laugh.