Chapter 32

Emily goes to her room for the call,soon she entered the room her tears start trailing down her hot cheeks. She accepted the call,burst in tears.
"H-Hello"

"Emily,what happened?whh are you crying? Did the boys said something?"

"No,I-its just I am missing you guys".

"Aww,come on my little cute sis. We are busy here but don't worry if you say we can come".

"Ahhh,no its does not really like that,if you are busy then please don't worry about me"

"Why dont you go home,jun is going home right now,it will take sometime but marie is there. So you can also change the pace of time. I'll call thd driver to pick you up. Get ready okay and don't worry yourself okay just say".

"Thank you,i love you when you come back there is something i wanna give you and dad".

"Sure maam,hahha okay then get ready,then bye love you"

"Love you too".

Emily ended up the call,she was thinking about changing clothes but she is too lazy to do it.
Joshua entered before knocking on the door.
"Emily....um....are you okay".

"Yeah,thanks" she said changing her heels to sandals.

"Are you going somewhere?" Joshua sat down on the bed.

"Yeah,going home,i'll meet you guys at practice room".

"Why? Wait please don't misunderstand jeonghan,he is just being-"

"Joshua i am not mad at all, i just need to fresh my mind. Don't worry or do you wanna come also. We will play and watch movies and i'll show you my gaming skills". Looking at my phone as i got an unknown message again.

You are going somewhere...hmm...you look pretty in that dress.

Shiver ran down my spain,i started to look around. My windows locked and everything good but how someone knew. I must tell someone before its too late. Yeah i should tell jun.

"Emily...is everything okay?" Joshua scratched his neck.

"Uhm,yeah totally. So where are we? Oh yeah so are you coming or not".

"Emily.......i-"

My phone ringged didn't let him finish his sentence but what can i do its Alex.

"Yes,everythings good".
"Ohhh....okay its alright i can come tomorrow,yeah bye".

"Sorry joshua,no plans,there went something wrong with cars,i don't know. Lets try next time".

"Yeah,its fine by me,umm....emily i have something to say....so can you make some time for me tmr,after our practice".

"Yeah,sure. But is everything alright?"

"Ahan,totally".

A knock on the door. I walked to the door,everyone of them there.

"Come in guys,what happened?" There heads hung down.

I looked at jeonghan,who was sad among all of them. I sighed and then he reached his hand to held mine,so i did.

"Sorry"he said his gripping tight on my hand.

"Its okay and from me a sorry as well" i smiled.

"Now, now a reunion hug please" dk spreading his arm but hoshi hugged him saying a no.

"Come on"dk,vernon and dino whinned.
"Emily's always with you guys" mingyu pouted.

"Then how about a surprise from me?" I smirked.

"What?" They all said.

"Yeah,someone taught me this" i smiled as my inner soul is dying for laughter on thier confused expression.

"Okay".

"Then close your eyes and until i say so,not to open them,if you do then theres a severe punishment from me. Severe one".

They all nodded closing their eyes.
I walked to everyone of them,pecked on their cheeks and then grabbed their hand one by one,still their eyes closed and threw them out from my room,laughing.
I shut my door.
No one pov.
"Wha-What did she do?" Woozi asked but everyone of them already blushing except two of them.

"Did he do the same thing to seungkwan" wonwoo asked and seungkwan just nodded.

"Wait she said someone taught her,who taught her? Yahhh emily who teached you this,tell me his name?" Seungcheol bangged in her door.

"Asked the person who,was in my room today?" She mockingly said,know that everyone was tosay in her room.

"Yahhhh.....come out"seungheol said.

"No way!!!! Go now,show is over or else pay one million first" she said from inside her room.

"Oey,oi" mingyu whistled and went to his room with other.

"Lets ask her tmr" seungcheol said.

_______________

Emily woke up,remembering that she only had to take seungcheol,joshu,hoshi,dino to waterpark,they have a photo shoot of them their.

Today we will surely meet.
The text appeared on her phone screen but ahe did not pay much attention.

Walking out her room,the whole house silent today. She found seungcheol,joshua on couch.
"Where are others?"emily asked and seungheol squinted his brows.

"We are here,letsgo" they both said.

Emily driving as others just normally scrolling through their phones.

Suddenly on their way to waterpark, a car hit with them infront,cutting the all signs,breaking all rules but not many people to witness. Emily somehow managed when some people from the other car came out running towards them.

They broke through the windows,sprayed on hoshi,joshua and dino.

____________
Seungcheol pOv

Emily paying full attention to her driving but soona car hitted us from the front. We all jerked for a second not knowing what the actual hell is going on.

Then suddenly some people pulled out from the cars,running towards us.

"Emily locked the car doors hurry,get down..get down everyone" i yelled covering emily but not that much of use. I was about to make a call but it was hopeless when they broke through windows.
The locked open.

I can see they sprayed something on other. One of them ruffled an injection out from his pocket and inserted into emilys arms and she suddenly blacked out. I can also feels a pain in my neck and when i also seeing black.

A short chapter i know,by they way thanks for 600+ reads. I will do my best. Hope u guys like it.