Chapter 36

Dino Pov
We heard her screaming,its painfull. Hoshi hyung rushed to the door at the end of the corner.

"Emily!!" Hyung whisper shout.

"H-Hoshi" she was crying.

"Ye-Yeah,its me, calm down. I'll get you out from here but you need to stay silent for a bit....okay" hoshi hyung took out the hair bob pin amd start putting it in door knob.

"C-Can you hurry,there are snakes trailing my way,please" she whispered in horror,terrifyingly.

"Hoshi,do it faster,we will keep eye on them" seungcheol hyung turned his way.

I am still looking at the door and finally it opened. I move forward but she is already in the arms of hyung. Hoshi hyung pulled her in his arms.
Again locking the door. She cried in his chest,her little sobbing,her trembling body. I know how much terrified for her it is. We are 13 but still not able to protect her.

"Are you okay,did they do something?" Joshua hyung walked to her.

"Yeah,they just put me there and when i-i woke u-up there were s-snakes, i am sorry its all because of me,we ended up in this situation" she cried.

"Its not your fault,its no ones fault,don't blame yourself" joshua hyung patted her head. I just stood behind the hyung. Soon she looked at me.

She walked to me,spreading her arms to me. Pulling me into a hug. I felt warm. This is first time i hugged her. I stroked her blond,silk hairs,which was not tied. Her face redened with slaps. Her body trembling,maybe its because of those injections. Her eyes swollen because of the constant crying.
"Now,lets go guys we have a little time,look emily even if you got the chance just run....don't worry about us okay" seungcheol stroked emily head.
She nodded,wipping her tears.

"Good girl" hoshi hyung said.

"Here don't let go of my hand okay,both of you"joshua hyung reached his hand out one for me and one for emily. We both held it tighter.

We walked down stairs,seems like we were are on third floor. The 2nd portion was neat and clean,a modern house. We looked around,everyroom is locked. "Hyung,i think they are in 1st floor" i whispered and they noddod.

Soon we were down stairs. Seungcheol hyung at the begining and hoshi hyung at the end. There are four rooms total in this portion. We get on our knees,crawling like soliders on training.

We passed by the kitchen first,my eyes darted on the back door. The TV is on and their is a movie playing,theres a phone on the kitchen table. I ran to grab it,soon i grab it,its old phone which i hardly know how it works so i start pressing buttons but thats a mistake. A loud siren start in the whole house. Hoshi hyung grabbed my hand and we run to the front door.

"Hey!!!hey!!wait" the two men came running along with the naeun witch.

"Stop right there,dont come any closer" seungcheol hyung pointed the gun to them and they stopped where they are.

"Hahah,you think we will be fooled by your gun,come on guys its not even real" that witch chuckled out and order her mens to continue.

"So you don't believe until i shot a hole into your freaking body huh" seungcheol hyung shouted.
________________

Seungcheol pov
"Where are you going? Seungcheolie".
I cringed whenever she called me with this name. I feel disgusted now.

"Stop,calling me with that filthy mouth of yours" I told her.

That made her smirk drop and anger to be replaced.
"You don't love me! You'll always be mine but this slut is in the way. From the day we started dating all you talk about is Her" she yelled pointing at Emily.
"You are wrong,I loved you,Emily is just like a little sister to me. Why can't you get that through your dumb thick brain" i shouted.
Something evil passed through her eyes. She can do anything with others. That look leads to something else.
"Its all her faul,your acting like this. If she wasn't in our lives,we would be happy now but no! She had to get in way,but i'll make sure everything goes back to normal" she said then pulled something out from her shirt.

"Look,naeun, lets talk and settle it" joshua try to calm her but she smiled.

My eyes widened.
"Miss,she is precious to boss. He will-" she didnot let the man complete his sentence "Shut your fucking mouth,once i'll kill her then i'll kill that mother fucker as well".

"Wow....look we both have guns,now lets settle it you kill me and i'll kill her...fair enough for you" she laughed insanely.

"Put your gun down naeun" joshua said slowly.
Naeun shook her head and stepped closer.
"Its all your fault. You ruined everything emily,and i'll make you pay" she sneered.
I felt my hands trembel,I cant shot her. We need to run but we can't.
"No!please Naeun" i said.
She looked at me,a creepy smiled on her face.
"If i can't have you then no one will" she shouted.
__________________
No one pov
Suddenly the door to their back opened revealing leemin. Naeun stopped for a minute.
They all turned behind but got shock. Emily is more shocked then everyone. She already knew something wrong with leemin but didn't know that leemin is their captor.

"Naeun,what the fuck is going on here? What are you doing? Put your gun down now" leemin yelled more louder than anyone else.

Members and emily looked at him. Soon they heard a bang. It felt time stopped. Naeun smiled grew wider and they looked and saw Emily on the ground,blood is everywhere.

"No!!No!! My love" leemin screamed.

Joahua held her hand on his lap crying. Hoshi held her hand when emily moved her hand to hoshi cheeks.

Dino looked around,he found the door opened,his eyes filled with tears as he stood up,stumbeling. He ran out without anyone noticing. "I'll s-save her,someone please" dino mumbeled running outside.

Emily weak smile make hoshi burst into a sobbing.
"Don't cry,guys. She is gone now" naeun walked towards them but leemin grabbed her by her hairs.

"Kill her,more brutually. I wanted to hear her screams. Her skin should feel the pain" leemin yelled at the mens and they took her into a room. Naeun screaming seungheol name.

Leemin looked at emily,he then pressed a button and every door is locked automatically,each window shut down with a metal sheild.

Suddenly she coughed a blood out,pain was all over her face.
Leemin then took her from them and ran to one of his room "I'll talk to you mother fuckers later".