Chap 25

Minghao(the8)POV

Wow finally i have my own pov. Hello guys i am minghao from china. I am scorpio. I like sweet things yeah just like the one who is reading it.

Author:The8-ssi please stop your freaking cheesy lines and start the chapter or i'll...

Minghao:Aishhh...araso.
Dab.......Dab......Yeah.

I walked downstairs as i was thirsty,to get the water bottle there I see Emily on the couch sleeping. I walked to fridge as i grabbed the bottle from the fridge before closing it.
My eyes darted on the open window. I can feel the cool breeze with chillings.'Lately weather is changing and here she is sleeping carelessly'.
After closing the window i walked to her put the bottle on the table,infront of the couch i kneeled down.
I tacked her blonde hairs behind her ear.
'She is so cute'i smiled.
No,no what i am saying. I should carry her to her shared room but why joenghanie hyung is her roommate.
I got up and walked to her room after knocking once (i know they are sleeping) i entered the room.
"Hyung wake up and go to your room,emily is sleeping on the couch she will catch cold,if she sleeps there.....hyung,hoshi hyung" when he didn't listen i pinched his cheek and pretended like nothing. He wake up and we both came out of the room.
I carried her in my arms bridal style on the way to her room. Hoshi hyung still standing there with a blank face. I put her on her bed and cover her with a blanket as her arms are cold and her cheeks.
I had this weird feeling since we met her. It feels like someone gripped my heart so strong. Whenever i saw her hurt,my throat got stuck with something that is hard to swallow.
'I just hate this' i closed the door silently.

"You hate what?"hoshi hyung asked.

"Nothing,lets go"i patted on his shoulder and went to our rooms to sleep.

"Today is our last holiday,we should rest properly"hyung said and i just nodded as we were going upstairs.

"¿" PoV

Sir,this is what she replied.
So,finally she decided to talk huh.
Sir,she asked "who?".
Just let her ask more and more and more until she stressed herself .
Sir,so we just continue with that thing.
Hmmm.
What about the information i told you to gather?
Yes sir,they are totall thirteen boys,a kpop group known as seventeen. She is living with them. Two members are from china,two members are from united states and remaining are from here korea.
She became their manager. Her father and brother still on a business trip just like the last time. Her maid marie and thier butler is only thier.
The most important news is that marie is in love with this guy name boo seungkwan from the group.
She loves her we can use her. Good and what about jun alkaron.
He is also with them on trip.
Thats good but don't hurry we need to make our step this time carefully.
Lets see how you survive this time? Hahahaha.

No one PoV
"Wake up emily"jeonghan,this is his fourth time waking emily up.
"I am up,look i even sat" emily groaned before sitting up.
"You told me this fourth time and when i left you just sleep again,wake up you have to eat something as well" jeonghan said as he came to her and sat down beside her.
"Please,i don't want to eat. I am not hungry go and eat by yourself, i can't sit anymore ughh"emily said but suddenly jeonghan touched her face.
"You-you have a fever"he shouted.
"What she has fever?" Woozi rushed to her room as everyone trailed behind him.

Emily's eyes wide opened as he looked at jeonghan before she hit his hand"i am fine and i am coming to eat".
She stood up from her bed as everyone still looking at her.
"Wanna see me changing too"she said making everyone dashed out of the room.
.
.
.
She comes out of her room wearing a pink hoddie and white adidas pant. Already wearing her lenses. She sits beside vernon and seungcheol.
"She is sulking again" dokyeom laughed.
"I am not" she pouted.
"Are you sure you dont have any fever?because you were sleeping on the couch when i came down and the window was opened as well ac was on full speed too" minghao explained.

'Ah thats why i was on my bed' she said to herself before saying"yeah i am fine,i woke up early so i thought to prepare food and after that i don't remember opening the window maybe it was opened before i came i did not notice and i sleep on the couch because i am lazy to go all upsatirs to sleep"she glared at woozi making woozi almost choked onto his food and she smirked.

"Today is our last holiday,how about we go somewhere?" Seungcheol said as he finished his food.
"Han riv-"
"Amusement park"emily cutted jeonghan.
"Look at her eyes,they will shine again"jun said to joshua as they both started laughing.
"But you just recharged from hospital,will you be alright" seungcheol patted on her head.
"Its okay i am totally fine"
Both woozi and emily said in unison making everyone laugh.

"Then its decided,we are going to amusement park" she exclaimed.
"Why don't you invite marie on your own"she whispered to seungkwan as he got flustered.

"But wait shouldn't amusement park will make us more tired,we should just have fun in home"dino said raising his hand.

"Yeah and there is chances of raining as well"wonwoo exclaimed.

"Eyyy.....no....."she made a sad face because she knew that they will ask her to sing.

"Yeah....then lets just play games at home"wonwoo pointed on the pile of games.

They all agreed and emily cannot refuse what seungcheol said or more like commanded.

"First,lets do cleaning" mingyu said.

Woozi dragged emily to her room to talk.
"Are you sure,you're okay?"woozi whispered.
"Yeah but i have headache since morning,but i'll be fine"she replied.
"Okay wait here i'll bring some medicine for you and please don't get caught"woozi assured her.
"Uhhh....yeah and if i sleep a little more i'll be fine".
"Then i just go outside told them to let you sleep until we cleaned the house,okay".

"Ahh yeah,thanks"

Woozi walked out of room and came back in few second handed her a syrup and then left. She took it and again layed on her bed.

"Woozi,wheres emily?" Joshua asked.
"She is sleeping in her room"
"Is she alright,she is like that since morning"he asked.
"Yeah we played games late at night thats why but she said wake me up when we arw done with cleaning".
"Okay then" he smiled and left.