Chapter 35

EMILY POV◇◇

I opened my eyes. I wasn't tied but the room full of darkness. I moved hands around,where I feel a long rod,I held on it to stand. I can see the light under the door,but its not enough.
My tears dwelled in my eyes.Why?Why?What is this? What i did to end up in this situation? I should have gone home. Alex,dad,uncle and the other members...everyone.

I broke out from crying when i feel something wiggled over my feet with a hissing sound. Its skin thick. My body froze to a minute. I jumped back on the bed. Roaming my hand helplessly. I found a torch on the bed side table.
Switching it on and theres four snake wandering around the room,one is on my bed curled up.

I ran to the door,tried to open it but its locked.
"Help!!" I screamed. I cried uncontrollably,my vision blurry. I turned my face to opposite way. They started to trail my way.

"Please,I beg you!get me out of here" I pleaded "please,please please,i will listen and obey what you will say. Please get me out of here" i cried profusely. I again looked back. They are still coming my way.

"No!!" I screamed out louder making my throat explode. "Stop!Stop!Nooo!!" I cried louder as they coming to my way,its more horrified than my captors "Joshua!! Hoshi!! Someone please".

I wish I could tell my family that I loved them even though my soul teleport here. They were coming for me.

I kicked the door,shouted. I banged the door in hopes that it would break but my hands getting numb,pain excruciating. I felt helpless but I am not going to give up,I need to save others.

"Ahh!No!" I cried while kicked the door.
Where those men goes? Where is naeun? This world is not so cruel,they should have a tiny simpathy for me. I banged my head with door,last time crying.
Then suddenly I heard a ruckus coming from the other side of door.

"Emily!!" A loud but gentle voice whisper shout from behind the door.

_______________

No one pov
"Jeonghanie hyung wake up!" Minghao entered his room. "Hyung,it already 8pm and late but they are still not back,i gave them a call but they aren't picking up, i feel worried".

"Ah okay, i'll try" jeonghan yawned.

"They have 2 hours shoot but its pass the time" Hao (sorry guys,i decided to write HAO intead his name) said.

"What are they doing not to picking my calls,all four are busy even emily's!" Jeonghan squinted his eyes.

"What? Oh yeah we should ask woozi hyung to call the staff and ask them" hao rushed to woozi room.
..........

All the members are gathered in living room. They all tried to reach them but nothing gained.

"What did the staff said?" Wonwoo asked.

"They told me that,they didn't even arrived not even our new manager leemin. They also tried to reach them but no one is answering their calls.....its weird" woozi explained.

"I feel something horrible" vernon said and all members looked at him. " i don't know but,i have been feeling like this".

"Come on we should go and ask Ceo" they all stood up after jeonghan said and walked to grab their coats.
"Mingyu,your duty is to keep contacting them" jeonghan said and he nodded.
_______________

"What happened boys? Rushing here,did something happened?".

After seungkwan and jeonghan explained everything to their ceo. They all sat down and waited for the emily's uncle lee soo man.