Night fes 3

No one pov..
After they watch fireworks they were all waiting for the summer goodbye chant.

Emily searching for someone as she walked to jun"where is marie,junhui?" She asked tapping on the back.

Jun turned to her saying"she went with seungkwan for something,i don't know what they wanted but they were talking of buying something,why?".

"I was just.....looking" emily smiled.

I'll just give her call...emily thought as she put her hand in the pocket but instead she flinched because of her phone ringing.

Seungkwaniee is calling you!!

Accept Decline

"Seungkwaniee......" emily said raising her brows.
"Ummm.....emi.....ummmm.....marie...." he repiled in a worried tone.

"What? Where is marie? Is she okay?" Emily asked as wonwoo looked at her giving a what happened expression.

"She is throwing up!!!can you come to the choco candy stall and please don't tell anyone please" he plead.

"Ahhh,okay i am coming just wait there,i'll be there in a moment"she said ending the call.

Wonwoo still looking at her in panic knowing she is into something as emily trying to run from there without telling any of them.

Emily pov.

'Okay lets go emily first get the8 caps from the bench'.

"Hey,you,what are you doing right now?". A voice came from behind me. I turned around and met my eyes with someone.

"........ha".

A sound of that person feigned laughing followed after those words.

"........wonwoo?".

His silver hair reflected the moonlight.

Wonwoo was looking at me with eyes seeming to be looking at a senseless thing.

"W,what are you doing here,wonwoo?".

"I guess that should be mine question and whats with cap?".

"......... ."

I closed my mouth shut.

"Where are you going without informing us,anyone of us?".

"What do you mean by informing?".
I was confused. "I was just going to d,drink something".

"To drink?well its on the table,coke or water or soda?".

I could'nt find the right words to reply with. So i gave up and motioned my hand to him to come to me and lend me his ear.
'I just want to go to marie,but why is so hard?'.i thought.

"I am going to choco-candy stall,marie is in bad condition or maybe worse".

"But why not telling anyone and do you even know the way to there,or this is festival many kind of people are here".

"Jeon Wonwoo-ssi"
I called out his name,annoyed.

"I am going and she is waiting and i am not a child".

"Hey,you emily wait". He seemed speechless at my coldly behaviour.

"Then i am coming with you as well".

It was now my turn to be speechless at his words.
"Yeah,because i am also thirsty,plus i'll keep my mouth shut,so,we'll go together".

I give up yeah he is just so much.......(of course he is everyone crush).