Chapter 42

Emily's pov
He yelled at me to sit on the chair and i quitely did what he told me without saying or asking anything,knowing that i can be dead anytime. I looked around and the family ,which i didn't get time to know,being tied as well.
The mothers eyes still wet,her aura is protecting as well. After i sat down on the chair,he tied me with ropes tightly this time,that scratched on my wrist while tieing. I hissed in pain but leemin smirked. He covered my mouth with duct tape.
"Everything is perfect,bombs..check,seated..check okay then my place is here right beside the door" he laughed insanely.

'Wait...what bombs!!',I terrifiedly searched,moving my head in every corner. I don't even know what the actual fuck is he trying to do.
He is gonna blow us or what.

"Calm down my love,its not on you,its on them" he moved tilted his head.

I looked at them,they were sobbing,the mother comforting them with her looks but the small little girl sobbed. I wanted to clench my chest in pain but i can't. This is all because of me...i should have died in that accident then emily must have been dead as well.

_________________
Wonwoo PoV

"Hyung,hyung" hao yelled louder and louder,his footsteps getting annoyingly louder as well.

I am with seungcheol and Alex hyung,sitting in living room.
"Hao,keep it low!!" I glanced at him.

"Sorry,hyung but i guess you need to see this video first" his eyes filled with tears when he sat right beside me. He placed his phone on the table.

"What do we need to see?" Alex hyung retorted.

"This a video,i just got this from an unknown number. And i-its Emily's" Hao opened his gallery "i got a message as well but lets see that later".

"What?!! Emily!!" All the other members also ran to here after hearing emily's name.

The video started with Emily being tied with bed sleeping or maybe unconcious. Her head down with her hairs covering her some part of her face.
A hand popped out,stroking her hairs,then her face then her neck. It was enough to boil us in anger and pain. But it stopped soon. Then video changed from the next day maybe.

Again tied with bed,again sleeping,the same look again. Her sadness can be seen from her facial. Soon her red eyes opened and looked straight into the camera thats where the video ended.

We all looked at each other,almost everyone of us crying. My tears threat to fall down but i closed them. Alex hyung grabbed Hao from the collars.
"When did you get this video and from where?!"

"I already told you its from an unknown number and it sent today. I already tried calling this number and searched this number but no response" Hao released himself from his grip harshly.

"Send me this number now,and you said a text as well. What is it?!!"

Hao reads it louder "Do you wanna meet her, come at the station and we'll take you to her but make sure come alone or she'll be killed in a second,brutually enough to make your soul left and we'll put her video on social media as well,so YOU MUST COME ALONE!!".

"I am telling the police and detectives" Hao said but Alex shake his head in a no.

"What the heck are you saying,your are her brother,how could you?!" I yelled at Alex.

"I have a plan,we are not doing anything reckless,
that bastard can do anything to her,and you never yell at me again...understand" Alex took his gun to my head.

"Come on now stop fighting,lexi" woozi kicked his back.

"First call him you are coming with wonwoo" Alex said and i also agreed with that.