Chap 9

After a whole week finally dad gave the permission also hande over me a note with full of agreements.
"My dear,you have to follow these rules by heart and if you do not then you are coming back to us.
1.if u r in danger instantly call jun.
2.you are not allowed to touch.
3.call us twice in a day.
Make sure you follow this it must be little but you know that what its all about"
I signed these paper and all the stuff.

I am now in the office of my uncle telling him what father did and laughing so hard.

"Okay emily dear,first is your trail day and then we decide whose manager are you gonna be"uncle said.

I already knew that it would be shinee and i just nodded at everything he told me. They are gonna test my skills. They will send me university where a fan meeting would be held for a boygroup which i don't even know. I will be meeting them at the university in waiting room that is organized by university. I will escort them and be with them untill they reached at home and then the  higher ups will announce there.

(Morning at 7 o clock)
Buzz.....buzz.......buzzzz......
Oh no!what is this time,i woke up instantly with eyes all opened.
"I only have a half an hour",you need to run emily.
I wear whatever i got without giving it a proper thinking.
Black bell bottoms and white plane shirt tuck in my pants with a black and silver necklace to give it a full view.
Making a ponytail having my bangs out and grabbing my car keys rushing to the location.
I ran to the waiting room because i was already five minutes late.

"There you are miss emily,my name is lee son. I am thier manager but i have someother things to do so they will be in your care for today,now lets go to them i will introduce you to them" he said while we are going he did not even tell what this boygroup is or other stuff.

The doors of waiting room are closed,the manager enters first and told me that he will soon call me. Then he called my name,i opened the door.

The first thing that came to my mind was "emily you are doomed".

Greetings:
"Hello we are seventeen,nice to meet you"
"Hey, my name is emily nice to meet you too"

And thats how the greetings goes,it was all natural i knew they are seventeen and also heard their songs as well.But the thing is they are 13 boys and range from 24 to 18 and i am also 18,it was a hhard work and i already know that this must be a setup from my father so that i quit it and return back but i am not someone now who just gonna scared from little things.

I got a call from university head i rushed to his office at first he got surprised by my age ,he told me that all students will be seated in half an hour you need to come and give them a speech about the idols personal space and other things.

I again rushed to the waiting room because we only have 4 makeup artist and there is only an hour left and this was my 2nd task. I got friendly with them in no time. And itake the responsibility and called my maid marie to come and give me a hand.

After that marie came and i told her not to tell that you are my maid just tell them that you are my friend.

We all 14 eat breakfast as well.

"Are you studying or not"jeonghan asked

"I am" i said looking at him.

"Whats your age"jeonghan asked but s coups he stopped him from asking "of course she is 20"

"Ah no no I am turning 19 this november" i laughed while denying it.

They all stopped eating for a moment to look at me in amaze and i nodded to them.

I again got a call from the vice principle telling me to come for the speech so stood up"okay now is time for you guys to give your fans (carats) some warms".