Chap 7

I dont think i'll be doing this,I am just sick of this all the things poeple just wont stop bullying and spouting nonsense,yeah confining myself is good but this darkness will slowly eat me. I can hear the sound of squeaking.

?.........

"What do you mean by that,james Alkaron  where is my beloved daughter? How can you be so careless,do you want me to show you your place?"

James kneeled with his head bowed down pleading for beg"I am sorry master i made a grave mistake please let me explain myself"

Silence........

Jun Alkaron..he cried in aggresive and violent voice the anger in his eyes and his trembling body can be seen "go and find out where is she,she must be in the house,report every guard to find her if any of them cannot find her in 3 hours you will all have to pay for now dismiss..."

'What do i do,i should not be doing this everyone would be worrying but i cant help i dont have enough strength left in me to stand up and unlock the door from above'

I dont have enough of strenght left as my eyes shuts....what is this,where i am who is this lady with blond long curly hair,pretty she is so much pretty. Is she coming towards me but why i see this must be the heaven's angel coming for my soul. As she puts her hand on my cheek rub it gently and said"emily my love you should'nt do this,my child you are always looking down but now you have to stand up and give a damn to this world who has been playing with you".

I hugged her tightly sobbing and seeing her disappearing from my eyes into sparkling and suddenly i woke up and cried loud so that anyone can hear me.

Sir-
Shhhh,i just heard her crying voice calling for help,find her she must be in the master's old room we are nearly approaching to her,you there go inform master that we find her. She is master's old room and we are going  to break it open.

Yes sir right away
And he left.

Bang....bang.....thud.....thud

(............)

Wait is this jun?'someone please help here i am in the closet jun.....alex......dad....somebody plea-
I no longer can stand and the only thing i remember is the alex opening the door with frustrated look on his face which was quite funny.

(............)

Alex came running with james and dad. Jun almost broke everything desprately finding her and then alex ran towards the closet where him and emily hide playing hide and seek with thier mother.

Author death note
Do you guys wanna se emily's mother, sure here she is...

Author death noteDo you guys wanna se emily's mother, sure here she is

I will show you her whole family too.
And if you guys like it or not there is a star right under you freaking fatty thumb just press it because i swear and promise you it will not hurt nor even your finger will be destroyed.