Chapter 3

Oh yeah sure,he said giving me smile
As we walked out of the room there's someone who is also coming along with us and he is the butler Mr James,he joined when emily was 5 his wife died when some burgglers broke into thier house.
Dad...I'll be fine and Mr James dad needs you i think right uncle,i turned to uncle so he help me

"I also think that george",she will be fine by herself and onew is also with her.

Okay,but don't get hurt once Jun came back from his trip you will never be like this okay because you know it better than me. Dad nagged me

Okay okay dad...but wait whose jun if i see memories he is emily's personal bodygaurd after emily got abducted by some people and right now he is on the break..i thought but its a good thing i got sometime to spend with someone i truely admire.

So...which song you like the most of ours? Onew said.

Well i guess View, i said as i stepped on the stepping stone first spreading my arms as i feel the wind i turned my face to him and asked so why are you here,to see my dad or something else?as i lift my eyebrows.

Well, what if i say you? Onew said moving ahead of me.

His shoulders are very broad and a clear line look as he turned to me its like he has wings on his back he made a face of playboy when he replied me back.we then start walking along the pool,laughing and talking about others.

You ar-

Ahhh there is some-something in my b-b-back,waaah eehhhhh help me i terrifyingly saying its a spi spider  while moving my hands in panic.

Okay calm down let-

Wa-wait waah my hand uncontrollably slapped him on his face at that time my foot slipped and i fell into the pool. I am going to fall,no not like this again GURGLE i don't want to die GURGLE i can't die like this again,my hand is also not reaching someone please help me someon........

Emily wake up!Emily breath!Mr james hurry come here!!!

As i opened my eyes his face so close to me, COUGH COUGH...ummm-
My head starts to hurt and i feel dizziness and closed my eyes again.
When i gained my conciousness i see uncle and dad very worried around me holding my hands both of them. "Dad,i am so sorry i made you worry sorry uncle too i almost feel like i will die again" i said crying it also terrified me but where is onew i asked.

So you planned to become informal huh?! Onew said putting towel on his wet head and you sure is very heavy.

He said to me winking at me while standing at my room door." Well thank,thank you" i said as i ashamed on myself like what the hell is this situation i can't even properly face him,he was so close when he pulled me out of the pool and when i cant opened my eyes he was going to give me mouth to mouth.

"Look at the time,we should be going now its almost seven, i am so sorry emily but we have an urgent oppointment"uncle said"after you got better come visit us by using this card okay,smoosh"

Okay i will bye bye have a safe trip uncle.

Look rest for now i will wake you up when the dinner gets ready and rest means rest okay no other stuff.