Chapter 17

Emily pov.

The game just started as the door bell rang. Hansol stood up from the couch  and look at the peep hole in the door and yelled"oh alex hyung!".

As i was going upstairs i halted on his words and then looked at the door opening (like a horror movie scene haha lol).

"Brother!"i shrieked seeing that my brother is here and i totally forgot that i am emily who has a family as well. I forgot the deal with father.

"Why don't you come in first"hansol said.

Here comes the disaster.

Emilyyyyy,i missed you so much you know we were worried so much,you also did'nt contact. So i thought why don't i go plus dad told me to bring you home. Brother said as he hugged me tightly.

"Brother,let me go first its hard to breath"i said pushing him but he is too strong.

"So alexie is your brother ahh now i see the similarities in you guys same eyes and same hairs as well as same childish act" woozi chuckled"what brings you here?".

What do you mean by what,i am here for my sissy. Don't you miss me my adorable emi,brother said tapping on my nose.

I hate this kind of act he became so much child whenever he see me"Stop this you pervert"i yelled pushing him freakingly away from me but i still cannot.

"Okay,lets sit first and please let me go so i can make some drink for yaaaahhhh"i yelled "help me guys".

"Here is your drink,its made by your cute little sis emily. We have some leftover, so you can also enjoy" seunkwang said as he handed him juice.

I glared at seungkwan who just took my freedom as well. All members burst on in laugh looking at me and alex. "Eyyy alex hyung why don't you let her go first"joshua said helping. Awwhh such a gentleman.

Okay,brother pouted like a little child as i see woozi secretly taking his picture.

As he started to loosen i broke his hug and ran towards joshua and seungcheol and hide behind them. "Brother promise me first you are not gonna give me choking hug or else..."

Ayyyy,okay i promise now come here. Brother montioned his hand.

"You promise,lets go to my room i have something to discuss with you and have lot of questions as well" i raised brows as i cross my arms.

"You siblings are so much,so guys lets go upstairs"seungcheol chuckled as he orders the other.

I opened the door to my room and let him in "no searching" i said to brother "and you guys thank you so much". I smiled at them and then looked at my brother with narrow eyes.

____________

What you are sharing rooms?with who?did they anything to you like touching and other?

As soon he realized that i shared room with jeonghan he bombarded me with questions"brother please,they are not what you think and moreover you know that i easily get scared at nights and nothing happened as well,they took better care of me and its only one and half day passed" i lectured him again. Of course he is my cute brother, in my past life i never had a kind and lovely brother like him.

I have no one,no parent,no relative to look for me. All alone. But in this life i can scold him,and cuddle with him as well.

Are you taking your medicines? Brother suddenly get serious.

"Heheh,i forgot to take medicine bag with me"i scratched my neck as i know that he is gonna mad at me again so i hurriedly added "Oppa mianee" and pouted. Argh emily you hate this type and me as well. I hold my vomit and gulped down(yeah lol,i srsly did it).