Chapter 15

I sat beside joshua. Who looled at me and smiled at me.
"Okay everyone is seated right,i am gonna turn off the lights" seungcheol said turning off the lights.
Seungkwang and dk sitting in betweens but they are still scared. I was also in betweens. Behind me is seungcheol. On my right side is joshua and on my left is the8. We are watching conjuring which i (jane) has already seen thousands of time of course i came 6 years before. And seventeen is still rising they are not known to the world and they have long journey as well that i have to support as well. In emily memories,she never encountered idols before as well so this is her first time as. Suddenly i snapped out when the8  who's half in sleep put his head on my laps. At first i almost looked shock but then i looked at joshua. "Its alright he just exuasted,please let him be"joshua said while hoshi trying to wake th8(minghao) up but get hit by jeonghan who was behind him. They are still kids and cute.

No one POV
Everyone is almost on the verge of sleeping but this is thier first time watching conjuring. Emily suddenly leaned onto joshua.
"Hey she is also asleep"joshua wisphered to other.
"I guess its almost everyone, seunkwang,seokmin,the8,jun,seungcheol,hoshi,mingyu,wonwoo" dino counted.
"Hyung is'nt she is cute"dino added.
"Ehhhh do you also think"jeonghan said teasingly.
"Look her expressions changed,look like she's having a scary dream. Should i wake her up" joshua said patting on her head calmly.

Suddenly emily sat bolt right up,grabbing joshua's hand,relieved it was only a dream. As soon she realized her eyes teared up.

"Its alright,its alright,it was just a dream okay"jeonghan patted on her head woriedly.

"Yeah we are here with you,look everyone is here"dino said as he turned the lights on.

Emily once again looked around and tears start running making her cheeks wet.

Joshua looked at her and then gave her a hug so she can calm herself." Its alright,it was all your dream. Nobody can take you from here".

"I guess thats why she is sharing rooms with us"vernon said."because she gets scared easily".

"I am okay now joshua"emily muffeled"thank you".

"Really,then okay"joshua said backing up"i guess we all should goes to our room its already late".

"Here"dino handed emily a glass of water.

"Thanks" emily rubbed his eyes.

"You should take shower before you get to sleep"vernon said.

Emily gets up and goes to the room while the other waking other up.

_____________

Emily pov.

I took shower and came out. I see jeonghan still does not come to his room. As i walked out i see jeonghan and joshua talking. They looked at me and then smiled.

"Feeling better?"joshua asked giving his famous eyes smile.
It was so bright that i got almost blind.(jk).

"Yeah"i said.

"W-wait what happened to your eyes"jeonghan said as he rushed to me in shock like he saw somekind of ghost.

"What" i asked realizing that finally they came to know.

"Your eye colour is red!"jeonghan almost yelled.
"Red?"joshua also came after him.

"Deabak!seriously,or are you wearing lens or is this real" jeonghan said coming forward only an inch left.

I can see his features up close and his hot breath.
My heart start pounding so fast that i can hear it.

Suddenly dino came running and stumble which make him fall from stairs. With this sound jeonghan who was so close to my face, flinched that make him lost his balance. And he fall on me making me fall as well.
(I know there is fall fall everywhere i should make joshua fall as well hahah)

As i opened my eyes. He was on me and his lips touching mine. I can feel blood rushing to my head as i feel hotter and my cheeks turned bright red. I can hear my heart goes "thump,thump".I pushed him away seeing joshua and dino surprised. "Ah your lip"dino snapped everyone out from thier shock.

"You got cut on your lip"joshua hurriedly taking tissues out.
Jeonghan facepalm himself turning his back to me that i really want to kick but i cannot. I stood there looking like a fool like srsly what we were talking and what happened. Are you kimbap kidding with me God.

I let out a sigh. Taking tissue from joshua and putting on my lip. Whenever i thought about it gets me(you guys know right).

"By the way these eyes are my real eyes. I put my lens on so people don't judge,i know but did'nt know that this would happens" i continued"and jeonghan you should not cross the boundries as well in your freaking curiosity,it can create trouble and dino you should not run around the house"!. I again let a deep sigh.

"I am going to sleep so good night" i closed the door. "What did just happen?"i thought.
I looked into mirror seeing emilys face all red like tomato. Its alright emily you handle it very well. Good now lets sleep-oh wait am i forgetting something. Mhmmmm.............i don't think so. Okay lets sleep.

________________

"han....jeonghan"joshua waved his hand infront of me.

"Shua-yah her eyes like crimson red just like we see in anime,did you see that right wow"i said.

"Are you crazy!do you even realized what just happened"joshua said. "You are being so shameless".

"Yah look i am getting goosebumps,her eyes-"

"I think hyung hit his head as well"dino wisphered into joshua.

"Let him be like this and what happened just now should not be revealed to other members okay"joshua said.

"Okay lets get to our rooms,goodnight joenghan hyung"dino said.

"No no no he is also coming with us,he is totally useless right now you know his addiction to unique things right,we dont know if she scared her again"joshua said pulling jeonghans arm.

"I am just kiddind,kidding of course i know what happened i am not gonna do anything you know"jeonghan said brushing his hairs.

"Why don't joshua hyung sleep in place of jeonghan hyung only for today"dino asked.

"Oh thats good"joshua winked at dino.

Dino grabbed jeonghan and took him upstairs as joshua turned the kitchens light off.

"Okay lets go"joshua said yawning.

He entered the room quitely not to make noises behind him tiger followed him and landed onto emily making her to wake.

"Tiger don't-

"Oh tiger lets sleep together hmm"emily half sleep hugged tiger and fall back to sleep.

"I just got a heartattack"joshua chuckled as he ruffeled into emily's hairs.