Chapter 28

MYUNGHAO POV

All members sat around the table. I kept remembering the scene that just happened a while ago.
Her mischevious smile,her red bright eye shines whenever she's happy. When she tried to protect me,it was enough to make me crazily fall for her but i hurt her. It was all my fault for letting her to stand infront of me. I should've.....

"Myung,how long its gonna take you to bring water?" Mingyu said taking me back to my world"I will die because of you".

"Coming" i annoyed by him a bit then i walked to the table.

I placed the bottels on the table before sitting beside emily. She looked at me,a sweet smile on her lips formed.

"Thanks for the food~" we all said in unison before digging in.

I looked at hoshi and then we all looked at the others,who just stop before filling thier mouths.
"Who cooked this?" S coups asked with a hard gulping,sound can be heard.

"Ho-Hoshi and....The8 hyung" vernon said also swallowing.

"Its not that bad as you guys mentioned" emily glarred at vernon and then laughed a little.

"Ye-Yeah, they got better somehow" s.coups said.

We were having our dinner when emily phone start ringing. She excused herself and then goes to her room. Members were curious but somehow calm coz they know it must be her family.

We can hear her,she was only saying yes.
After her call she came out from her room and sat down again. We all looked at her with 'what,tell us' looks.

She looked at us and then chuckled "calm guy,its uncle,he was telling me to come to his office,he has something to talk about...probably about my working stuff" she said playing with her food.

"Oh yeah we are back on the tracks now" seungkwan said sadly. Of course we were having good time.

"So...myunghao can you accompany me to their" she asked as she faced towards me.

"I wanna come with you~" mingyu and dk said in unison and the glared at each other while I stayed silent and she's looking at me waiting for my answer. Its a chance but should i let others go with her.

"She asked to myunghao now you guys" seungcheol smacked them "if you guys are done,wash your plates before sleeping".

"If its okay with you" i said and she gives me a thumbs up.

"Then get ready on 10 o'clock,we'll be leaving" she said sweetly. I can feel members piercing holes into my back but i felt happy.
After finishing our meals,we all left to our rooms.
:
:
:
:
:
Morning
I woke up quite early or basically i am so excited. I know that but i never thought she will ask me,she always prefer hoshi hyung or jeonghan hyung or even joshua and seungcheol hyung. Sometimes shes with mingyu and woozi hyung but suddenly she called for me..............I AM SPECIAL.

Emily poV
I asked the8(myunghao) and he agreed with a hesitation. I know that we never been that close but i wanted to break this wall one bye one,starting from him and secondly i dont want other notice that they hit me even though its accidently.

After eating,i felt sleep so i washed my plates before saying goodnight to members and went to my room. Changed into pajamas and laid down on my bed.

Whenever i close my eyes,my mind keep on showing me joshuas face. I cupped my face as i feel hotter. "Ugh emily....stop being a pervert" i said and then shake my head and closed my eyes to sleep.

_______________

Morning
I woke up,looks around,jeonghan still sleeping his eyes covered with a mask.
I glanced on the watch and its 8 in the morning. I decided to make breakfast but first i'll take shower. I did my morning routine quitely so i dont wake jeonghan up, i didn't dry my hair.