Chapter 40

Dedicated to anathea_shei

No one pov

Emily didn't knew its dinner time now,when leemin comes back saying "dinner is ready my love,we're having family dinner".

She was so consumed in her thoughts that she didn't noticed about the time. He is coming slowly without breaking eye contact with her,singing hurt by christina. Emily didn't knew what he might do. He looks creepy like a slenderman. Leemin wearing a blue button up shirt with white jeans. His physique can make girls drool but not gonna work on Emily.

Emily tied to bed start shaking her hands as she see leemin getting closer to her but its all in vain,she cant get freedom from him now.

"Its really breaks my heart to see you struggling for something that is far from you" leemin  slowly ran his fingers in Emily's hair making her shiver but soon stopped when he reached to her cheeks.

Emily tried her best to hold her tears,she knew that he still hadn't touched her for his wish but she can't do it "please,what have I done to you?" She cried out.

Leemin smirked,jumped onto her,tackling her,both of his legs around her waist. Emily lost her senses for few seconds. And then his hand start moving freely to her face,feeling curves of her facial. Emily flinched by his every touch. Disgusting of it,praying for her survival,tears felling down onto the bed not even making eye contact with her. She felt trapped under his body like a cage.

Before leemin reached her neck,"dad" blurted out from her mouth with eyes closed. He stopped and then put the hand in one of his jeans pocket. Emily opened her eyes to see whats in his hand. Her face turned pale from the fear of seeing scissors. She started screaming for help. "Please leemin,please".

Emily see flickered of mixed emotions in his eyes but soon disappeared. "Shhh....I am not going to hurt you". Leemin put his index finger onto her lips. He leaned in even more closer to her. "You have five minutes to go to washroom,cut this dress into pieces and wear the one hanging in there" leemin handed her and then get off from her.

Leemin ran his fingers through his messy hairs and untied her hands then proceed to her legs. "Note that,you can't escape so don't even think of it" and soon he rushed out of the room. "Exact five minutes later,i am gonna come and then we have our dinner". Emily only nodded. He left.

Emily got off the bed. She knew this is her one and only chance to get away from here. She can't think of anythings else. She looked down from the windows but its too dangerous when she looked at the arrown fence around the house. Even if she jumped she will get to see the God in few minutes.

She ran to the bathroom,searching for everything but nothing. She sighed and kneeled down to cry but thats where she a gun.
After taking a bathe,she wore the dress,which is actually a white night gown. She hide the gun in her bra. She looked in the mirror "You think you can live like that peacefull..no you are a monster..you are animal disguising as one of us" she wiped her tears.

The door again opened revealing leemin. He storked his chin as if he is deep thought,looking up and down at her. "Lets go now" leemin  motioned his hand to the door. Emily gulped down and then replied "After you mister leemin". Emily planing to kill him from behind.

As they were walking downstairs,she slowly puts hand in her bra,took out the gun. She closed her eyes pulled the trigger down,waited for the loud sound but nothing.
"Emily!!Whats with the gun?" Leemin yelled yanking the gun out from her hands. She kicked him where the sun doesn't shine making him to fall from the stairs.
As emily ran towards the door but he grabbed her leg making her fall. He stand up growled in pain that is satisfied enough for emily but a smirk on his face tells her the opposite.

Emily's a fool if she thought that he will let her go for her failed attempt. Anexity and fear spread all in her body. "Oh dont panic,i am not going to hit you but there is something else".

Emily looked at the table,theres a little girl also tied but she is covered with bruises. That makes her more sad.
He took the emily,making her sat on the couch"Now tell me whats most terrifying thing in your life..love?".
Emily didn't know what to answer because there are so many things. She just looked at him directly in her eyes,with tears. Thinking of something.

She jerked her body closing the gap between them,meeting her lips with his. She pressed a kiss onto his lips and then back away "please, i am sorry" she cried.
Leemin looked at her in a pure confusion and thats when she fainted in his arms.