Chap 24

Woozi pov.
She looked at me. I can guess she has something to say or ask that would be a weird one.
"Are you not going to sleep" i said as she motioned to speak.
"Ah n-no i am going to take shower first".

"Okay then hurry,i'll close the windows because its going to rain again"i hurried to the window.
She goes downstair to take shower in her shared room.
What the heck. Why my heart beating like crazy. Did she know that i kiss,no no no. Yeah she was sleeping i checked her. I facepalmed myself.

I sit down on my seat. Her singing I want to hear it again but i don't think she will. Aigooo
I opened the drawer my eyes darted on my old head phones. They are still alive. Maybe this will help her. Lets just give her.

I glanced at the window as i heard the ratteling sound as rain started. I can hear someone running as it become close and close. The door opened revealing her in her wet hairs with a towel.

"I made it"she said catching her breath.

"Good for you,here take this" i handed her both hair dryer and headphones.

"What these for?"

"Hair dryer is for what?" I asked and she just chuckled.

"Come here i'll help you,you are so annoyingly lazy" i bluffed out making her sit onto the hoshi chair before plugging the dryer.

"You are giving your headphones to me?" She asked.

"Yeah".

"Really!!"

"Really but why are being like that".

"No hoshi told me that you never give your stuff to others".

"What,did he said that? I am gonna kill him".

"Really then that means its true" she laughed.

"Aigooo,its done and if you dont want it then give it back" i pout.

"No its mine now,no taking backs okay"she stand up from chair playfully stuck her tongue out.

"Try it, in addition its water proof too but old as well and hoshi is the one who used it".

"Why don't we go outside in rain?"her eyes sparkled and smile on her lips.

"What?Right now?Its pretty late, no". I shake my head in a big NO.

"Please".

"No,we are on 4th floor".

"Please,nobody will know".

"No means no".

"Then why did you kiss me on my forehead?".

"No-w-wait what? How did you k-know? You were not sleeping?" I stammered.

"Hahaha,no i was up for your information. So are you gonna take me out or not?"

"You are so evil".

"Not as much as you are,bleh".

"Okay we are going on rooftop but keep it secret from other".

"Yahoo!!!"

"Didn't you just took shower? What if you get ill?Ughh such a headache,you are worse than my imagination".

"Its okay you are just making lame excuses. Didn't you just accepted that you imagine me and thanks for the compliment but you are worsen than me".

I just dig my own grave. Jihoon you are the biggest dumbass person. She sure is meant to be a manager.
She suffered today alot but still like she recharged herslef in a minute. What if other members find out. They are gonna kill me including s coups. He is damn protective over her. Headache........headache........ .

"Jihoonieee~"

I snapped out of brain bullshitting and looked at her as she poked into my cheek.
"Can't you control your finger and stop poking me".

"Hahah sorry".

"Lets go but you only have half-"

"An hour".

"Ne,Ne (yes,yes)".

Emily pov

Woozi take me to the laundry room. He shuts the door looking around and then he grab a long stick,
pressed the ceiling as the stairs came out from there.
"It's amazing".
"What's amazing in it?" He narrowed his eyes.

"I mean its like we doing secret mission,kekeke".

"Yeah,yeah" he said rolling his eyes.

I know why he is like that. He is being moody of course he does not like that at all but i just want him to also take part in these kind.

We both sneakily made our way to rooftop,rain's pouring heavily. I looked at him and give him a thank you hug. He got flustered and i just laugh and dragged him with me as well.
We both laugh.
"This is amazing,i wanna buy this as well if its got broken".

"Why don't you sing a song?"he asked me.

"Only a little bit" i said shyly.

How good it would have been if this were all just a dream.
Even now,i still dream of you
Like i am going home to get something i've forgotten.
I dust off my old worn memories
The last thing you taught me
Is that there are types of happiness that don't come backk.
The dark past i kept hidden and unsaid.
Would have remaind forever dark,if i hadn't met you
Know theres no possible way
I could ever be hurt any more than this
Even the sadness of those days,even the pain of those days
I loved every bit of it with you by me side.

"Thats it" i turned to him and said as he opened his eyes as well.

"Once again its sad and bitter like lemon" he said.

"We should be going and thanks to you,i enjoyed this alot" i hugged him again.

"Lets go or they'll find out" he grabbed my hand with his cold hands.

We both drenched as we came down. We both prayed for a minute before opening the door and dashed to the room. Woozi told me to take shower first.

I come out looked at woozi,he was sleeping soundly and i thought not to wake him up as well. I see my phone blinking. Its 4 o clock and i got message from unknown number again.

Hello!
Emily you are same as always.

Who is this? This time texted back"who?".
'The rain stopped as well'.
'Lets prepare breakfast and then sleep after that'.
'But wait they were saying that they will talk about that,then its good to prepare it as fast as i can'.

I heated the pan. Opened the fridge for ingredient guess i have to go for shopping again. Lets hurry it up. After preparing all dishes. I covered them and put a note on each one.

I goes to living room and sat down on the couch,scrolling through my phone. I looked at tiger sleeping cutely. I took some picture of him and then again lay down on couch making my eyelids getting heavy. And i let my self sleep.

Author:
What do you guys think,who is getting along with her well?