Chap 23

"Kids come here in the living room"jeonghan said as he sat down on tge couch. Some of them are already there looking at him.

"So what today happened lets keep it between us,no one is going to tell her uncle or her father niether alexie". Seungcheol said crossing his arms.

"Not to bring this infront of her as long as she did not say anything" joshua exclaimed.

"She is fine now,her shoulder is also perfect only little bit scar but doctor said it will heal quickly and soonyoung(hoshi) you should keep this in your mind what you did today was irrisponsible. Letting her alone" jeonghan anger can be heard but he sighed.

"Let just take care of her better from now on,she is our manager we need to think like that as well,she may act like that but she sometimes act like her age"joshua said.

"Lets go to sleep its already late"seungcheol said.

They all left as soonyoung was being dragged by jeonghan to his room.
__________
Emily pov

I opened my eyes as i looked around i was in woozi and hoshi shared room. I heard the foot steps getting closer to the room and clicking sound of doorknob as i suddenly layed down on the bed shutting my eyes,pretending to be asleep.

I peeked to see who is it,finding woozi entering the room.
"Is she really going to sleep here?"woozi said scratching his neck still his back towards me.

'Is he a shy person?well what should i do?should i pretend to sleep or pretend to wake up?why this is happening?'
Its decided let just wake up. But it got wasted when i hear him coming closer to me. I felt his hand on my head patting me"sleep well" and he left after he kissed on my forehead to take shower.

I bolted up placing my hand my forehead. Wait what he just did?. First hoshi then jeonghan and now him as well. What is wrong with them today.
I slapped my face to stop daydreaming.
I stood up and goes to the balcony. Opened it and seeing the view of pitch black sky recalled the memories of my previous life. I loved to come here. I do love rain but not the thunder as emily. I wonder why she was in coma. How our soul switched place.

I loved to sing when i was on my balcony. I really missed her as well. Maybe after that incident i felt like dying. Should i sing now. I looled around so no one there. Woozi still taking shower.

Though all those times
I felt happiness with you.
Even though
You never care about the world
I know that you dont want me to know
What you felt in your heart
Cuz i felt it too
Letting go
Letting you leave it all behind
Its something that i never get used to
It hurts to know that you
Have been suffering for me
What held you back?
I have been noticing it
I  have been watching you to tell me
I fell for you,but i let you fall and never tried to help
Should i hate me and tried to forget
Should i blame the world or just stop here
If i could only do all this again
I would turn back time
And not to meet you in my life again
Should i hate me and tried to forget
Should i leave this all in thier hands
This world never want me to stay
But you just left me there saying thank you to me.

I hear the clearing of throat as i turned around to look woozi. His eyes wide open with tears. I flinched as the door slammed open making the members comes in.
The situation become awkward when i looked all of them standing there not to say a word.
"Ummm......what are you guys doing here?" I tried my best to break the silence.

"Emily your voice was amazing just now,we can hear it clear from the balcony"mingyu jaw dropped before saying.

"Your voice like an angel"dk said clapping his hand like a seal.

"You guys are just overreact-"

"No its really amazing,i felt each word the pain hit like its my own"woozi complimented as this is first time hearing his compliment cuz he always nag.

I bit my lower lip for getting attension.
"What's the song name?" The8 jumped out of nowhere.
"I-I made these lyrics on my own"i stammered. Wanting to just run or dig a grave for myself.

"Hey hey guys take it easy,you guys are pressuring her"wonwoo said stopping them from questioning.

"How about you join our company"jun asked.
"No i am not that good,there are more talented people out there and i just sing when i want to"i shyly said.

"How about sing another son-"

Dk got cut by hoshi as he put his hand onto his mouth.
"Your voice is amazing and that song was just outstanding" seungcheol said as he leave the room with mingyu and the8.

"Sleep well we will talk about it morning,hehehehe"joshua smirk as dino and vernon nodded. Giving my chills down my spine.

I looked everyone leave except hoshi and woozi standing there. Woozi sighed and make his move to door as i see i grabbed his shirt from behind making him stop.
He turned to me and i shake my head not to leave.
I turned around to hoshi and give a smile to him.
He scratched his neck and whisper"sorry"in my ear before going.

"Its alright"i yelled back accidently.
He looked at me chuckled and leave.