Chap 22

"Emily,are you awake?"

I opened my eyes slowly only to find the vision of jeonghan's concern look infront of my sight.
"Where am i?"
"We are at hospital.You passed out in store room,do you feel better now?"jeonghan said his expression still seemed worried.

'Room?I replied his gaze. At the same time recalled back the moment before i fainted'."Uh....
yes i feel a bit better,thanks".

"Ah that such relieve...i am scared to death seeing you not breathing. How did this all happened,where was hoshi?" Jeonghan asked holding my hand tightly.

I bit my lower lips. I do tried to call him but he wasn't there. Tears start running down when i thought of him.

I was taken aback when jeonghan suddenly cupped my face using cold hands and slowly wiped the tears that rolled down my cheeks using thumb gently. He looked into my eyes"please don't cry.....i am sorry" whispered.

I blinked my eyes few times. This was way too sudden."I-I am o-okay" i stammered. The situation became awkward since we were too close to each other making my heart go crazy. My cheek felt warm when he touched my face and his gaze suddenly fell on my lips. I looked at him blankly amd gulped when he started closing the distance between us.

His masculine fragrance driving me crazy.What he wanna do?. A cold sweat started running down my spine when he slowly closed his eyes.

D-Dont tell he's gonna kiss me?.
His face getting closer to mine that i could feel his hot breath hit against my skin. Eomma help...

I covered his mouth. Soon he opened his eyes wide realizing. "U-Uh s-sorry" he replied getting him."I am gonna call the doctor".

He said scratching his neck still not showing his face but i can see his ears red. I smiled.

"She is fine now but make sure she take her medicine properly. Her shoulder is also perfectly fine just a little scar heal quickly. This could be traumatic but she handled it very well her mental health is perfect".

"Can we go home now,doctor?" I asked.

"Yes yes you can but not to pressure yourself ".

"Then i go call joshua to pick us"jeonghan left with the doctor.

I got up looked at my phone having two missed calls from dad. And ten messages.

'Ah dad,how are you? I am fine yeah. I am at home right now. Yeah i know. Okay then take care. When you come back give me a call i will stop by home. Yes love you too dad'.

I opened my chat box finding hoshi text.
"Emily?"
"Hey?"
"Emi...?"
"So you are ignore me"
"I'll be late,i am going with a friend"
"Take care".

His text was around the time when i fainted or making a call with jeonghan. I guess its not even his fault. But whats with this unkown number. Who is it.
"Hello"
"How are you?"
"Missed me?"
"Wow you sure is healthy".

Lets just ask jeonghan if this any of member playing prank on me.
"Lets go emily,he is here"jeonghan said entering the room. He wears his jacket as he looked at me"shall we?".

I nodded and he helped me wearing my jacket.
________

I looked at joshua,waiting for us infront of his car. As soon he looked at me he came running to us. Wrapping his hands around me"i was so worried,how are you feeling now?" He asked making me flustered as jeonghan slapped on his hands.

"Thanks, i am feeling better but i have a request to both of you" i said pressing my lips.

"What is it,we will listen?"joshua said.

"I am hungry.....can we eat something on our way?" I looked at them.

"Pffft...only this...of course"joshua said as he ruffled my hairs.

I looked at jeonghan controlling his laugh with his hand as he pinched my cheek.

"Then lets go" joshua exclaimed.
I chuckled.
__________

No one pov
"We have arrived"joshua said parking the car.
"Carefully"jeonghan said giving his hand to emily gently.

"Waahhhh it feels so nice,the smell of wet cement and cool breeze after raining by the way how do you guys know i dont like thunder sounds?" Emily asked them making freeze at thier place.

"U-Uh why don't we eat first you must be hungry"jeonghan said hitting joshua for the cover.

"Oh okay" emily said.

They entered into the restaurant as the waiter guided them to the table.

"Emily did you decided on what to have?" Joshua asked.

"I am just confused,there are so many variety and i don't know which one is good?" Emily pouted as she glarred at the menu.

"Its okay choose whatever you wanted to eat itsmy treat" joshua said as he called the waiter.

"How about we have this and this?" Jeonghan said as he pointed onto several things teasing joshua.

"Yeah sure" emily nodded at him making him laugh not to understand what he actually means.

"Can you guys eat this?" Joshua raised his brows.

"Yeah emily is super hungry so i guess she is"jeonghan said.

"Jeonghan ssi stop this or i'll go over to joshua's side to sit"emily exclaimed as she stood up.

"Eeyyyy araso araso,now sit down and eat the food is here" jeonghan grabbed my hand.
_________

"Lets eat ice cream now,please" emily dragged them to the ice cream stall.

"Wait what ice cream,you just got discharge-"

"Its not like i was at hospital since a long time"emily said"please i miss this".

"We just had it yesterday"jeonghan said.

"Let her"joshua said and emily jumped giving both of them a quick hug as she runs to the stall.

"Wow she sometimes act like this" joshua exclaimed.
___________

Joshua driving to the dorms as jeonghan beside sleeping emily having her head onto his shoulder.
"She sleeps again"jeonghan said patting on emily head.

"She must have tired from all happened today. Does hoshi know about this?" Joshua asked.

"Yeah,wonwoo called him. They all waiting for us but i told them to take it easy cuz she is fine nad lets not bring this up untill she's not gonna talk about it"jeonghan said.

"Thats better for her,but we now know her more all thanks to his father having us,lets just give it a go. She suffered alot losing her mother then being abducted by his best friend and now this" joshua said as he stopped his car infront of the building.

"You carry her to the dorm,i parked the car"joshua patted on jeonghan shoulder.

"Yeah"jeonghan carried emily and entered the building.

____________

"Is she fine now?" Wonwoo rushed to jeonghan soon he looked him entering.

"Yeah she is but she is gonna sleep in woozi' room because theres chance of raining again" jeonghan exclaimed as he take her to woozi room laying her onto woozi bed.

"Hoshi gonna sleep with me and woozi take care of her"jeonghan patted onto woozi shoulder.

"Oka-okay" woozi stuttered.

Author note again lol. A new chapter with cheesy lines sorry for the short chap but this is all i have my mind can do. Have a good day. Love ya all.