Chap 10

"Fighting"

I get the mic and see the students it was like a pool fill with people so crowded.
"Hello, my name is emily and i hope you are all doing well.I am not gonna take your much time but i only say that i knew that some of you like other groups but we should respect them all,you all have to behave and do not enter in idols personal space,they will respect you if you respect them but if you treat them shit we will treat you the same and we are not afraid of seuing. Please have fun and make happy memories because we dont know what happen in future" thank you.

And the meeting start with thier dance perfomance on thier debut song.

It is so amazing to see people cheering and holding lights ainging along with them.

After that they started thier meeting where the fans can buy thier album and have thier meet with the members.

We were almost at the ending it was all going perfect. As i was standing behind them I see a girl behaving violently she came and throws stuff at them like "okay next done".

At first i just silently see her doing this but she suddenly crossed her limits when she throws the pen at joushua,all other members were worried i got furious i wanted to slap that bitch on her face so hard but i thought that it must be my test.

I go to her as soon as she grabed the album to again throw at joshua and i impulsively blocked it right away but she still was no finished she grabbed the pen open and cut the side of my arm like she is just collecting her things and pretending she did nothing but it hurts bitch that it start bleeding but i hid it so that none of them noticed.

I grabbed her but also don't want to make scene.
And call the security to come and shove her out from the university.

I told the other staff to not show mercy to these bitches and do what i told you and go to the waiting room with marie. I knew that marie will tell my father but i was already in bad mood so instead of telling her but i ordered her to not.

She picked the first aid kit to apply something to stop the bleeding. "It is almost time for the meeting to end" i mumbled

"Miss,its a deep cut so i am gonna stich it so you have to bear without any anaesthetization"marie said.

"Okay but do it faster they must be coming,it was all going good but then...i should not watch it silently. She should....I don't even know what to say to them it was so embarrasing for them as well"i started crying as only me and marie was in the room.

Knock!knock!

I wiped my tears so that no one notice it marie was almost finished and i hid it also by pulling my cuffs.

"Are you alright"scoups asked.

"Yeah,but why are you asking" i pretend like nothing happend.

"There is blood drops on the table and on your shirt as well"joshua points at my shirt.

"Ohhh...oops yeah i am fine" i realized that i got caught haha.

"Is it deep?"dino asked

"What?" I asked

"That cut on your arm"minghao point my arm with his eyes.

"Oh n-

"Yes it is"marie speak.

"I am sorry,it must be an embarrasment for you guys,i am sorry for not noticing it on time".i was almost on the verge of crying.

"No its okay,we were already amazed by how you handle this but infact its our fault for letting her doing this"Dk said.

"Yeah you are so amazing when you first enter you were so strong and we are sorry" woozi added.

"Now it settled so lets stop and start packing" hoshi patted on my shoulder but seungkwan hig his hand telling him move.

At hoshi reaction we all laughed.

And after all packing,I have to drive them to thier dorms and at thier my result will be announced.
We talk all the way,they asking about me.

When we arrived. I was standing as well with them and there were four head standing infrong of us crossing thier arms my uncle came out of the building doors and they told me that "I am the manager of SEVENTEEN, from now on.

"Whaaaaaaaaattttttt""...............................