Chapter 39

Dedicated to:Lila-8Banana

I watched her cry out,begging for us for our survival.
Our wrists tied to a chain that trailed from one end of the wall to the other. My heart rapidly pulsating to the point that it feels like its stuck in my throat.

I can't forgive what he did to hoshi,he is struggling to breath. I can't turned my face nor speak. Why I am so hopeless. Can a leader be this hopeless,useless?

He took her away from us. Its been hours. I hung my head down,black coloured hair fell infront of my face.

I tried to scream but gag being an interuption doing good job.
Reality began to set in.
Thats it.
Its over.
I kicked,shouted,i shook my chains.
Kicking my legs in air.

Then suddenly I heard ruckus coming from the other side of door.
"Police,Come out with your hands up!!" A loud voice shouted from behind the door.

I looked at joshua,we both tried to scream our best. Hoshi needs help. We cannot lose another important person.

The door flew open and more cops than i could count came rushing through the door like a wave. With them Alex and Dino also rushed to us.

"Where is emily?! Where did that bastard took her?!!" Alex searched around the whole basement,yelling at us.

Through bout of tears,I shook my head to direct him that 'i don't know'.

"I know you're in alot pain,we're gonna get you down as quickly possible" An officer with short trimmed brown hair and muscular build said to me. I directed my head to hoshi.
"I know he is injured,just don't worry now" he said.

I was beyond happy.

_________________

Flashback

Dino pov
Finally i am at home,my tears rushed.
I realised that i don't have keys,i pressed the bell.

Jun hyung opened the door almost shocked like i scared his shit out. He hugged me tightly and this is first time he ever did this and i felt so comfortable.

......

After an hour later Alex hyung and someone else also with them he introduced himself as jun alkaron.

Jeonghanie hyung explained first and then he moved his hand to me to tell.
I explained everything. When i told them that our captor is leemin, everyone is shocked but jeonghanie hyung was more shocked than any body else.
"Can you show me his picture?" Alex hyung asked and jeonghanie hyung showed him at that Alex hung also seemed to be out of his self.

And then he called someone,we soon rushed to here before they ask me anything else.

__________________

Hoshi pov
Its been a week since that day. IV lines through my veins. My wrist that were pretty badly injured are now nicely healed. My stiches on my abdomen are also completely healed neither it should affect my job as an Idol. The bruises on my face are also gone,i felt a whole better now but Alex hyung is keeping an eye on us.

He took care of us,all the dues are being paid by him but we still have no signs of emily. Finding that leemin is actually Emily's Exfiancè.

Falshback
So leekyun changed his name to leemin,after getting a whole body transformation or you can say that plastic surgery,he came back to korea and become friend of Jeonghan hyung.