Hello

So this is my first fan fiction and I have too many ideas for it. I will not be doing requests just yet but if I start running out of ideas I might. I've been watching hermitcraft for two years now since the start of season 6 and I've just had too many ideas for it. This will mostly be season 7 though, but if I write anything for season 6 I'll definitely say so that why the plots don't get confused. And most of this WILL NOT BE CANON! Mostly Fanon and head canons. I'll probably add a part of just some of my head canons....

I do ship some hermits (Minecraft personas ONLY!) so if your uncomfortable with that I respect that and you can leave or continue reading at your own risk, what ever floats your boat.

Somethings I write may be almost direct words/conversations from the hermits videos but with a a bit of a twist. Like I'll add in what I think a conversation with that would go.(if that makes any sense whatsoever, you'll understand more when you see it...)

I did draw the cover art. It was my first fan art of docm77 for when he reached his milestone of 777k subscribers.

I don't know whether to call these oneshots or nonsense but I have a feeling im probably going to make all of these connected on the same timeline....

I'll add any trigger warnings at the start of each.

I have read a bunch of hermitcraft stuff here on wattpad, and if I write something inspired by someone else's hermitcraft writing I'll definitely ask them before I write something inspired by it, And will definitely be mentioning at the start what the original was and who is was by.

There may be some fan art in here but I'm not sure.

And feel free to comment on how you think a certain piece could be improved or something like that, right now my brain has stopped working and can't think of what that's called... but don't get upset if I don't take your advice.... I'm not making any promises.

Other than this I think I'm all set to get started on writing I think. If I need to add something to this I will.
________________________________
Some information about me:
Age: not legal adult
Gender: Female
Sexuality:bi
Grade:Highschool sophmore
I have adhd and my train of thought goes at about 100mph I can't keep up, It will occasionally crash and then it's Error 404 Braincells not found. Or sharkbait.exe has stopped working.
My natural langue is sarcasm... so sorry if it comes off in my writing.

But for now keep swimming my little fishes!
       Best regards,
             SharkBait.