Chapter 1

WARNING:

this book contains blood, gore, and murder. if you don't like it, don't read it. I suggest you to leave kindly.

this book is only a product of my imagination. I don't own any of the characters, sadly. please do not romanticize. enjoy!

[Location, Seoul 11:59 am]

"Now before I make my decision I'm gonna ask you something first." The ravenette asked while playing with the scalpel in his hands.

"If you answer right, I'll let you go. If you didn't, I'll make your death as miserable as possible." Jeongguk stated with a crazy look.

Trembling, the man who was tied on a chair nodded. His face was sweating out of nervousness. The ravenette chuckled as he hummed, satisfied of the victim's expression.

Jeongguk love the look of their faces everytime they were tortured. They were crying, begging for forgiveness. Some even have the guts to curse him, but he didn't care about any of that. Because he loves the feeling of blood smeared on his hands.

"Now.. I'm gonna ask you. 'The boy is singing.' What is the subject??" He asked with a little smirk on his face. The man who was tied on the chair was shocked.

'That's the question??' The man thought, laughing mentally, thinking this was his chance to flee. Jeongguk was just looking at him blankly, already knowing what the guy was thinking.

"What's your answer??" He asked. The man gulped before answering, hiding his smirk.

"'The boy was singing'... the subject is 'the boy.' Now let me go!!" He almost said enthusiastically, but his happiness was changed into confusion when he saw the mafia boss' reaction.

The ravenette laughs and twirled the scalpel in his hand.

"Funny but eeek– you're wrong.." He said calmly looking at the man's expression, the stupid smirk on his handsome face made the man annoyed for some reason.

"WHAT?? How is that wrong!!??" Exclaimed the man. He was struggling to break free from the chains that was cuffing him.

"The subject is english." The ravenette laughs as he say that, finding the joke so funny that he can't help but burst out of laughter.

'Stupid motherfucker.' He thought while laughing. The man's expression was priceless, almost like blood was drained out of him because of how pale he is.

Everyone inside the room avoided eye contact. Their boss was laughing hysterically, almost sounding like a devil. Which he is, as others say. That's how they view him, the merciless devil of the underground.

"YOU DECEIVED ME!!" The man shouted angrily.

"You really think I will let you go alive after what you did!? Huh?! Are you taking me for a fool?" Jeongguk asked as he gripped the man's hair. His teeth was gritted as he snarled at the man.

"Sir!! Sir, I'm sorry!! I'm sorry!! Please give me second chance!!" The older plead but Jeongguk can only shook his head no as he gestured his right hand man to come.

"Rm.."

"Yes sir." Rm nodded already knowing what to do. He turned towards the man and said.

"You have stolen a good amount of 2 million dollars from the legal company. And also, told the rival mob about the shipping of the drugs from nepal which caused a loss of almost 12.3 million dollars. From the past two years you have been giving informations about us to the rival mob, also receiving money from them."